ugly drivers do not enter.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You guys don't feel awkward after banging a chick on the route that you have to see on the regular?

I wasn't just "banging some chick". We knew each other from when I was stationed here and met again when she started working for Walmart Vision Center. We had always liked each other. Was it awkward when we broke up and I still had to see her (and she had to see me) everyday? At first but we are both adults and we got over it.

rod

Retired 22 years
I wasn't just "banging some chick". We knew each other from when I was stationed here and met again when she started working for Walmart Vision Center. We had always liked each other. Was it awkward when we broke up and I still had to see her (and she had to see me) everyday? At first but we are both adults and we got over it.

was she blind?

wayfair

swollen member

Did you have to deal with her co workers?

box_beeyotch

You guys don't feel awkward after banging a chick on the route that you have to see on the regular?
For one that's the beauty of being a cover driver. For two, there's one on a route I run in the city that won't even speak to me anymore, she wanted something more and I basically told her I don't have time for all that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
was she blind?

ugly-fat-girl-bikini-woman-pictures.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
For one that's the beauty of being a cover driver. For two, there's one on a route I run in the city that won't even speak to me anymore, she wanted something more and I basically told her I don't have time for all that.
I never have tried to bang anyone I've met on duty--too messy. When I was a cover guy delivering more rurally I often walked around to the backyard to leave a package around the back in the summer knowing I'd occasionally see a nude sunbather :) Now working in the city/ghetto that doesn't happen.

rod

Retired 22 years
Oh yes---the old take it around to the back door trick. Worked for me quite well delivering to the lake homes (especially the homes on the north side of a lake. For those of you that still have some "scenery" don't forget to look up either. I caught a few of them sunning themselves out on the roof if they had access to it from an upstairs bedroom.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
I agree with Heffernan. And I have never had this problem.
I call complete and total bs.
If this were to happen, it shows that they have a total lack of respect for you, and the fact that you have let it continue, proves them right.
Good Lord.
Way back in the day, many many years ago, I had a relationship with a lady on my route. She was married, I was not. We snuck around for quite a while, but everybody at her company knew. I would never do this today, as I would have a lot more to lose than I did then. At that time, this young driver was flattered by all the attention he was getting from a very pretty married woman. I guess, at that time in my life, I needed some drama and excitement. I think this was even before the Anita Hill trial put sexual harassment on the front page. Again, I wouldn't even think of doing this today!

Mr.Golden

Way back in the day, many many years ago, I had a relationship with a lady on my route. She was married, I was not. We snuck around for quite a while, but everybody at her company knew. I would never do this today, as I would have a lot more to lose than I did then. At that time, this young driver was flattered by all the attention he was getting from a very pretty married woman. I guess, at that time in my life, I needed some drama and excitement. I think this was even before the Anita Hill trial put sexual harassment on the front page. Again, I wouldn't even think of doing this today!

Seem like you met this lady on the military base back then

Holydriver

I do mention it on some days, or try to let them know to stop but a week later and they are right back at it. I try to have fun and interact with my customers and they might be just taking it the wrong way? Some have switched to just verbal, and I don't mind that.
This is the price to pay when you're good looking and all buff and stuff. I'll tell you what i about it. I embraced it and ultimately have been able to satisfy my sexual desires with other women instead of just my wife. And it's not cheating either if I do it during my lunch hour because technically I'm at work. So really, it's just part of the job.

I've been getting women as young as 19 to as old as 57. My max age limit is about 60 so that's cool. But if she works out or is attractive and rich I'll deal with 63, but that's my limit