ugly drivers do not enter.

Re-Raise

For all the good looking drivers; do you let people touch you at delivery stops? I get grabbed all the time and I'm not sure what to do. I like the attention but I'm not sure if I should let them be feeling me up. Verbal attention is good enough for me, as I don't have enough fingers and toes to count how many times I get pretty much cat called. (on topic)
Are you kind of feminine?

I just can't picture women doing this to someone that is very masculine and thinking that it is funny. Flirtation between a masculine man and a feminine woman would seem to be more subtle.

I am confused about who is catching and who is pitching in your situation.

Mr.Golden

For all the good looking drivers; do you let people touch you at delivery stops? I get grabbed all the time and I'm not sure what to do. I like the attention but I'm not sure if I should let them be feeling me up. Verbal attention is good enough for me, as I don't have enough fingers and toes to count how many times I get pretty much cat called. (on topic)

I must say I'm quite jealous.....from seeing female customers coming to the door at their home with thong and bra on, with a bathrobe on, naked behind the door and/or asking me to come in none them never grab my ASS. Especially when I deliver at the malls or shopping centers I get compliments and flirts all day, hugs if I'm not sweating, shoulder pats, waist grabs and even taking pics they still don't grab my ASS. So yes I'm jealous

FilingBluesFL

As in, she just whipped it out and rubbed you with it?!

I had already stepped out of the truck, and was getting something kinda big off the steps, she walked up to me, and was asking me if I had something for her.

She had clothes on and everything, she just chose to stand close enough to me that her protruding breasts could brush my arm... multiple times as I was looking in the DIAD to see if I had a stop for her address...

When I used to work in a food place, I had a waitress that would do this to me ALL. THE. DAMNED. TIME. and let me just say I'm glad I wore an apron that kinda kept the goods from making themselves known lol

rod

Retired 22 years
I had a gal shove a banana and two walnuts into my pocket when I delivered to her store with an arm load of packages. All I could do was laugh.

Are you kind of feminine?

I just can't picture women doing this to someone that is very masculine and thinking that it is funny. Flirtation between a masculine man and a feminine woman would seem to be more subtle.

I am confused about who is catching and who is pitching in your situation.
No, I'm married to a smoking hot wife and have a child.

Thanks for all the constructive feedback to everyone else.

box_beeyotch

I've seen multiple guys kicked off routes for banging customers. None fired though.

One of the routes I cover is in the bad part of town and the regular driver will hand off 3 stops at certain businesses to another driver in his loop for this reason. I think one of the ladies husbands pulled a gun on him at one point or another.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
C'mon guys. Keep it professional. All it takes is one psycho chick and at best you lose your route. The only time I got hugs is when I came back from having my knees done and even that made me feel uncomfortable.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I have an optical shop on my area with a very attractive optician. One morning I walked in there with their delivery and she was standing by the wall and told me that "she had been waiting for me all morning". I just stood there, blushed and said "I got nothing", meaning I had no reply. We still laugh about it to this day.
Walmart optical?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
we girls have a lot of gay friends. usually they try to act real macho at first and brag about how all the women "want" them and about their many conquests.

its kinda like a feelin out test. once they are comfortable with you they come out of the closet.