Uh Excuse Me, Excuse Me....!

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
Several members of the Bush family are investors in the Carlyle Group, a defense contractor and investment fund with numerous interests in the Mideast, run by former Bush administration Secretary of Defense Frank Carlucci.The media noted that former President George H. W. Bush attended an investment meeting at the Washington, D.C. Ritz-Carlton hotel on September 10, 2001 and in particular a meeting with Shafiq bin Laden, representing joint interests of the Saudi Binladin Group and Carlyle.

(Bush did not attend the next morning of September 11, although it has been alleged that the meeting took place during the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Former Secretary of State James Baker was present, along with Carlucci.)

Let me ask....
There were ten (10) flights that were supposed to leave on the morning of September 11th.
3 -took off
2 - engine trouble
5 - grounded after first flight hit

Well, all flights were grounded except "one", a special request was made by Mr. President Bush himself to have Bin Laden's Neice and Nephew picked up from Harvard Law School and they were brought to a safe undisclosed location. Havard Law School where Osama paid Harvard over,000,000.00 to study our governement, in exchange for the study of theirs.

NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE......THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHERE BIN LADEN IS.

tieguy

Banned
I'm more convinced now that to win the war means as a nation we need our own domestic supply of energy (whatever that may be) that would allow us to walk away completely from that region and let these people first kill themselves in their own internal wars, see Iraq civil conflict for what that would look like, and then we sit on the world's food basket so let em' starve to death! That's JMO for what little it's worth!
:wink2:

here! here! now you're talking.

tieguy

Banned
Several members of the Bush family are investors in the Carlyle Group, a defense contractor and investment fund with numerous interests in the Mideast, run by former Bush administration Secretary of Defense Frank Carlucci.The media noted that former President George H. W. Bush attended an investment meeting at the Washington, D.C. Ritz-Carlton hotel on September 10, 2001 and in particular a meeting with Shafiq bin Laden, representing joint interests of the Saudi Binladin Group and Carlyle.

(Bush did not attend the next morning of September 11, although it has been alleged that the meeting took place during the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Former Secretary of State James Baker was present, along with Carlucci.)

Let me ask....
There were ten (10) flights that were supposed to leave on the morning of September 11th.
3 -took off
2 - engine trouble
5 - grounded after first flight hit

Well, all flights were grounded except "one", a special request was made by Mr. President Bush himself to have Bin Laden's Neice and Nephew picked up from Harvard Law School and they were brought to a safe undisclosed location. Havard Law School where Osama paid Harvard over,000,000.00 to study our governement, in exchange for the study of theirs.

NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE......THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHERE BIN LADEN IS.

4 took off , three hit their targets one crashed in a cornfield in somerset county PA.

What happened to the terrorists that were on the other 7 planes you list?

Reading through your post I'm having a hard time following the final leap to knowing where Bin Laden is.

And for those who firmly believe we know where Bin Laden is you then have the responsibility of telling us why we the US would not go get him if we have this knowledge.

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
Hmmm...Lets see... When President George W. Bush froze assets connected to Osama bin Laden, what he didn't tell you or the American people is that the terrorist mastermind's late brother was an investor in the president's former oil business in Texas. He also hasn't leveled with the American public about his financial connections to a host of shady Saudi characters involved in drug cartels, gun smuggling, and terrorist networks.

Hmmmm, I wonder why oil prices have sky rocketed?
Cause and EFFECT...Payback is a :censored2: :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:!

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
4 took off , three hit their targets one crashed in a cornfield in somerset county PA.

What happened to the terrorists that were on the other 7 planes you list?

Reading through your post I'm having a hard time following the final leap to knowing where Bin Laden is.

And for those who firmly believe we know where Bin Laden is you then have the responsibility of telling us why we the US would not go get him if we have this knowledge.

You are right...my mistake... here are the actual numbers...and this is what people don't know. Here is what I can tell you. My unit deployed to Ground Zero. I have very close ties with various USAF Crews, who were also deployed that day. I was in Washington .25 miles from the pentagon in a training with various commanders (LT COL and above).

Lets assume the terrorists became part of the FBI's most wanted list.

4 -took off (3 hit/1 crashed)
2 - engine trouble
4 - grounded

10 Flights total <---six you never knew about.

tieguy

Banned
Hmmm...Lets see... When President George W. Bush froze assets connected to Osama bin Laden, what he didn't tell you or the American people is that the terrorist mastermind's late brother was an investor in the president's former oil business in Texas. He also hasn't leveled with the American public about his financial connections to a host of shady Saudi characters involved in drug cartels, gun smuggling, and terrorist networks.

Hmmmm, I wonder why oil prices have sky rocketed?
Cause and EFFECT...Payback is a :censored2: :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:!

The bin laden family is a large wealthy family. Those who know oil know this. A large family here may be 4 siblings. In Saudi Arabia it may be a 100 kids. With such large families the chances are good that at least a small percentage will be engaged in shady dealings. I'm not sure we can hold a Saudi family to a higher standard of purity. Those aberrations in the family who engage in shady dealings do not cast dirt on the characters of the other family members. This point you make is your classic guilt by association.

tieguy

Banned
You are right...my mistake... here are the actual numbers...and this is what people don't know. Here is what I can tell you. My unit deployed to Ground Zero. I have very close ties with various USAF Crews, who were also deployed that day. I was in Washington .25 miles from the pentagon in a training with various commanders (LT COL and above).

Lets assume the terrorists became part of the FBI's most wanted list.

4 -took off (3 hit/1 crashed)
2 - engine trouble
4 - grounded

10 Flights total <---six you never knew about.

What happened to the thirty terrorists on the six planes that did not take off? They can't all be on the fbi's most wanted list. If my memory serves me correctly only one terrorist associated with this group stood trial.

If the story about the six is true why wouldn't the US say so. It would have at least shown some success where our leadership showed nothing but impotence on that day.

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
What happened to the thirty terrorists on the six planes that did not take off? They can't all be on the fbi's most wanted list. If my memory serves me correctly only one terrorist associated with this group stood trial.

If the story about the six is true why wouldn't the US say so. It would have at least shown some success where our leadership showed nothing but impotence on that day.

I absolutely agree with you, I was like wow...grounding all flights was a success to a degree...however...

I got mad again when I found out about the "one and only flight" allowed in the air heading to Harvard. Alot of people don't know that either.

Not really sure what happened to the rest of the terriorists, maybe they laid low and got away with it... (my guess). The terrorist 9/11 most wanted list was like what only 51 people or something..

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
What happened to the thirty terrorists on the six planes that did not take off? They can't all be on the fbi's most wanted list.

I would have to guess the number of terrorists would have been more like 14 - 20 or so...

there are sooo many unanswered questions...that it does come across quite scandelous at times...you have to admit.

diesel96

The bin laden family is a large wealthy family. Those who know oil know this. A large family here may be 4 siblings. In Saudi Arabia it may be a 100 kids. With such large families the chances are good that at least a small percentage will be engaged in shady dealings. I'm not sure we can hold a Saudi family to a higher standard of purity. Those aberrations in the family who engage in shady dealings do not cast dirt on the characters of the other family members. This point you make is your classic guilt by association.

Wow.....To bad you don't feel the same way with Rev Wright and Obama, as you pair these two like family....:raspberry:

tieguy

Banned
Wow.....To bad you don't feel the same way with Rev Wright and Obama, as you pair these two like family....:raspberry:

I'm not defending the bin ladens I'm saying you can't make a blanket statement and say all bin ladens are bad due to a few black sheep in the family.

I don't say reverend wright is bad either.

I do say the following.

Obama promises change.
He sat in wrights pews for twenty years.
He said he did not agree with wrights views.
Yet he did not change anything with wright until pressured by the press.

A true advocate of change would have either
left the church years ago
or stood behind wright through thick and thin.

I would actually respect Obama more if he stood behind his preacher and told everyone to pound sand.

But this example shows that Obama is not a true advocate of change.

This example is more then a right wing character shot at Obama.
It gives us insight into how Obama will handle the presidency.
what I see by this example is someone who will roll with the tide not someone who will set his own course and direction.