uncertified irreg train

Package Stick

"Send it."
I'm on my safety committee (I do it for the money hehe). Yes, you need to get a PITO before you hop on a Tug. Must be done every 3 years last I knew.

Takes all of 5min, but prevents OSHA from nailing UPS. I got mine and a sup drove with me around the building showing me places never to take a train, how to do the least amount of work of any job at UPS, etc.

I also chill on the incomp trains. Hitting stuff is the job. We also dick around, drop carts, and mock loaders for not unloading our carts fast enough. The only thing I don't like is belt sups "aRe u gOnAnn unlOad thaT".

Friday at the end of the sort do you think I unload my carts?? Nope drop that :censored2: and drive off into the sunset.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

No joke.

Occupational Safety and Health Administration

1910.178(l)(1)(i)
The employer shall ensure that each powered industrial truck operator is competent to operate a powered industrial truck safely, as demonstrated by the successful completion of the training and evaluation specified in this paragraph (l).

Maybe I'm out of the loop on this one. The OSHA regs seem to be geared towards more "serious" equipment.

I could be wrong.

I'm on my safety committee (I do it for the money hehe). Yes, you need to get a PITO before you hop on a Tug. Must be done every 3 years last I knew.

Last time I drove a tug (and train) in the building, was in the 80's.

We have all those "automated" tugs now.... that keep on running into everything.

OOPS!
We found something Bug doesn't know.

We're in trouble.

Here is the problem:

I'll have to ask the Hub BA to find out.... Without looking like an idiot, for not knowing.

:biggrin:

I am a Pkg and Feeder slug.... with minimal "current" knowledge about Hub operations.

(Unless it was spending countless hours in hearings for attendance and misloads)

Nobody cared about that stuff, when I did it.

-Bug-