uncertified irreg train

542thruNthru

My friend got caught the other night driving an irreg train while there were like 3 people in the building and he's not certified

Some guy he's never seen asked if he was OSHA certified to be driving it. How much trouble could he get in if the dude was serious?
I told him he was just trying to scare him.
I do it all the time.

542thruNthru

No man...he was PLAYING on it! No different than running on a belt or popping wheelies on a tug.

What will happen? We'll see....someone has to know or care. For example: unauthorized riders here(vehicle) is a cardinal sin(permanent no recourse termination).

I won't get into how dangerous horseplay can be.
Passenger

No. You can be discharged without first having a warning letter. It does not mean permanent with no recourse.

40 years.... Smh

nWo

Lol... Was you using it legitimately or was he dicking around? If he was dicking around he might get a warning letter. A warning letter is a piece of paper you can immediately throw in the trash.

Indecisi0n

Lol... Was you using it legitimately or was he dicking around? If he was dicking around he might get a warning letter. A warning letter is a piece of paper you can immediately throw in the trash.
Not that is anything wrong with dicking around.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I always tell new irreg guys that hitting stuff is part of the job and completely unavoidable.

It's only the speed at which you hit things that matters.

Hit things slowly and nobody cares.

Not hitting things? Impossible.

You’re going to have a hard time getting that circle jerk of honor patch
With that attitude

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
I've seen a dude straight lose control and crash into a clerks station outside the feeder office on a fully charged cart and nobody said a thing lol

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
You are making me feel singled out and attacked.

Hurtful and unprovoked.

I wonder if there's a website I can go to and vent to my coworkers about you
Stfu and come help me dig this switch
I know you work at NS now
Leave these boys alone they don’t wanna play with you
A7D978DB-9FF9-449F-95B5-8A9D5245A29B.jpeg

^not me

Back From Break