Unhappy about TOS violations!

C

cheryl

I believe that the free exchange of ideas and opinions will make our community and ultimately our organization stronger by exposing individuals to other viewpoints and ideas from a broad spectrum of viewpoints from within the UPS community.

Unfortunately some of the users of this board have recently challenged my idealized concept of free speech.

Let's review the TOS that are most often being violated:

*Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

*Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their occupation or their belonging to a race, a religion or a nation...

Brown Cafe has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Brown Cafe reserves the right to review materials posted to this board and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Brown Cafe reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Brown Cafe Board any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. It is inappropriate to say anything on a discussion board about any individual or entity that you would not be prepared to say to them face-to-face.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals, their ideas or their situation. The latter is considered to be a flame and will not be condoned.

T

tieguy

I hope this means your killing kims membership. Her headline slamming Jim Casey shoud be reason enough to cancel her.

D

deliver_man

Well, criticizing Kelly is fine, as long as you can make a good case. Kim seems incapable of doing that. In addition, even as a driver who has had his share of heated disagreemnts with management, I find her constant comparison of managers to nazis and part time working conditions to the holocaust to quite over the top. There is no place for that sort of rhetoric in an honest debate. Just my opinion.

D

deliver_man

But then again, as I stated elsewhere, I'm not too sure that the this whole "Kim Cotter/Saintteamo" thing isn't someones idea of an elaborate joke anyway. I've suspected that since he/she 1st showed up on teamster.net. I mean, even if you can get past the insane rhetoric and whacky conspiracy theories, can anyone possibly be that poor of a typist? All the Caps, grammatical errors, mispellings, etc..... noone could be that bad, it's just not possible