Uniform rules

Pump Up The Volume

Tell that on-road sup that you were rudely interupted while performing your routine morning prayers. Invite the sup to participate in your prayer group. Tell the sup you will say a morning prayer on their behalf. Then when your on the clock ask the sup to provide you a copy of UPS uniform guidlines in writing. If you cannot find what the sup required of you ask the sup to point it out.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Don't say things like that on the cruise, unless that vest is a flotation device.
LOL

Tell that on-road sup that you were rudely interupted while performing your routine morning prayers. Invite the sup to participate in your prayer group. Tell the sup you will say a morning prayer on their behalf. Then when your on the clock ask the sup to provide you a copy of UPS uniform guidlines in writing. If you cannot find what the sup required of you ask the sup to point it out.
Good idea!

CRASH501

I wonder if the plan is to push all this? We have a guy here with tats all down his arms. I can't imagine having to wear long sleeves all summer.
that could be bad im almost @ a full sleeve on 1 arm and the other is already planned..........talk about discrimination i awaitthe lawsuits
4-19-09 TATU 004.jpg