uniforms

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Love a baseball cap. Wear a baseball cap with everything. Lounging around at home, fitted cap on backwards lol. Got my lil nephew wearing his backwards lol. Hes a little clown

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
get-attachment (15).jpg

Cheap :censored2: crap they make us wear these days. Blew out two pair this year bending at the knees. At least my customers liked seeing my Spongebobs. My as well be wearing assless chaps.

kingOFchester

Expecting a driver to have ironed clothes and polished shoes, but send him out in a truck that hasn't been washed since the last rain and leaks seems a bit ironic.

iowa boy

View attachment 13154
Cheap :censored2: crap they make us wear these days. Blew out two pair this year bending at the knees. At least my customers liked seeing my Spongebobs. My as well be wearing assless chaps.

Have done the exact same when setting packages down and bending at the knees. The Bangladesh pants are cut way bigger so the crotch hangs way down lower than the older style.

Had to have my sis-in-law break out the sewing machine and double stitch every pair from the bottom of the zipper to the waist band in the back to try and slow "the spread" so to speak.