Union Dues

Karma...

be happy its not every day.........consider telling your supervisor to have payroll stop taking dues and initiation fees out of your pay and you either go on down to the Union Hall and pay or pay your Union Steward....This will avoid UPS payroll messing up your checks.....control your money......welcome to the jungle !

UPSER1987

be happy its not every day.........consider telling your supervisor to have payroll stop taking dues and initiation fees out of your pay and you either go on down to the Union Hall and pay or pay your Union Steward....This will avoid UPS payroll messing up your checks.....control your money......welcome to the jungle !

This is totally incorrect information. Get with your steward with union dues issues, they can possibly help you. Your steward should have educated you on the process at the time you signed up to become a union member, so that you would know what to expect. This has nothing to do with UPS payroll.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Inthegame

Don’t know. I got a 4 month refund from one local and paid two months to another. Now I usually pay the first Friday of the month, unless I don’t work the first week.
Hmmm...you self paid dues to the wrong local for four months? Second job?

trailer loader

Trailer Loader
When i was hired in August, my initiation fee totaled $235 and they deducted that $25 weekly for 9 weeks, until the last payment of the initiation fee of $10, then the regular union dues of $47 monthly have been deducted on the first paycheck of the month,

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What isn't....close? Are you saying employees must have dues deducted by company? They are not allowed to pay directly? Asking....for a friend. Lol.
You don't know what dues check-off is ?
There was a guy in my building that elected to forego "dues checkoff" and paid his dues, by personal check annually....not sure why.

It actually cost him his eligibility in our last Local election.

Perhaps that's what your buddy @What'dyabringmetoday??? is referring to???