Union is done

Big Bad Wolf

Sounds like you are the "DUPED" type.

I have never been and probably won't be a member of TDU.

If TDU has a slate that wins in 2016, I am telling you I will be right here judging them on their record like I have done with Hoffa and the Old Guard.

You don't seem to be able to separate yourself from your chosen side until you hit a breaking point.

Shame.
You sound like you are a cheerleader for TDU. The difference between me and you is, I learned and could see that I was being used. You are drinking the koolaid of the uninitiated.

Where are you pigs now?

Stonefish

Yes we were not happy about teamcare, but thats not why (us)...holdouts, held out! You just dont get it man! Guess you know better than me,, why I was a holdout!
I am not saying why you were what I'm saying is that is what was told to the national committee. You may have wanted more. They didn't say that. Don't take it out on me you're going to hurt my feelings.

I am not saying why you were what I'm saying is that is what was told to the national committee. You may have wanted more. They didn't say that. Don't take it out on me you're going to hurt my feelings.
Now...what we want...Is for Huffy and no B(h)alls.to get out of Dodge!...We hate those :censored2: !

Last edited by a moderator: