Union is done

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And if and when new leadership comes my opinion of the union will not change...I won't be anymore a teamster then than I am now....that's what makes us teamsters and that's been my point all along!

If it doesn't matter to you what direction the Teamsters are heading in than you are nothing but a follower.

Like I have been saying about you.

ncupser82

Another Old Guard type that is familiar with herpes.

Don't you guys use protection?
I'm not anything! I could care less who's in office. Hoffa, Zuckerman, Jesus Christ! It doesn't matter to me as long as I have protections at the job...which we do and for that I'm thankful!

Sent using BrownCafe App

ncupser82

If it doesn't matter to you what direction the Teamsters are heading in than you are nothing but a follower.

Like I have been saying about you.
No I just don't choose to be swayed by the direction of the wind...make my own decisions and base my own opinions! I've never even visited TDU's website...and the only time I've been on the IBT website was to see how much a bumper sticker would cost me! And how ironic that YOU ARE calling me a follower!

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I could care less who's in office. Hoffa, Zuckerman, Jesus Christ!

Thank you for being honest. It shows the rest of us just what mentality we are up against.

That wasn't a compliment. That was a statement on your mental capabilities or lack of.

Irishman Collins

Anyone supporting this recent move by our leaders in my opinion is clueless! Regadless of where you stand on this contract debauchel, one thing is clear. Our constitution clearly states the rules in relationship to contract voting and strike authorization. The language that the I.B.T. is using to get themselves out of this mess is sketchy and very unclear to the intent of said language. Why didn't they implement this language well before now if they so strongly believed in it? I for one will never vote again on a master, supplement or rider that the I.B.T. supports. It is clear that they will just impose their will on you anyway. I am angry over this issue and if I had the chance to join another Union, I would. I want a Union that stands up for all of their members not just the slight majority. Shame on any I.B.T. official who supported this move and I am officially becoming a T.D.U. member. I just hope the T.D.U. realizes that Sandy Pope however unfortunate will never win a general election.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Irishman Collins

Anyone supporting this recent move by our leaders, in my opinion, is clueless! Regadless of where you stand on this contract debauchel, one thing is clear. Our constitution clearly states the rules in relationship to contract voting and strike authorization. The language that the I.B.T. is using to get themselves out of this mess is sketchy and very unclear to the intent of said language. Why didn't they implement this language well before now if they so strongly believed in it? I for one will never vote again on a master, supplement or rider that the I.B.T. supports. It is clear that they will just impose their will on you anyway. I am angry over this issue and if I had the chance to join another Union, I would. I want a Union that stands up for all of their members not just the slight majority. Shame on any I.B.T. official who supported this move and I am officially becoming a T.D.U. member. I just hope the T.D.U. realizes that Sandy Pope however unfortunate will never win a general election.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Sent using BrownCafe App

Stonefish

Anyone supporting this recent move by our leaders in my opinion is clueless! Regadless of where you stand on this contract debauchel, one thing is clear. Our constitution clearly states the rules in relationship to contract voting and strike authorization. The language that the I.B.T. is using to get themselves out of this mess is sketchy and very unclear to the intent of said language. Why didn't they implement this language well before now if they so strongly believed in it? I for one will never vote again on a master, supplement or rider that the I.B.T. supports. It is clear that they will just impose their will on you anyway. I am angry over this issue and if I had the chance to join another Union, I would. I want a Union that stands up for all of their members not just the slight majority. Shame on any I.B.T. official who supported this move and I am officially becoming a T.D.U. member. I just hope the T.D.U. realizes that Sandy Pope however unfortunate will never win a general election.

Sent using BrownCafe App
It was official before

Irishman Collins

No, sorry my little drone, up untill this contract mess I supported the current administration. Not now, never you just keep bringing the honey to the hive. Lol

Sent using BrownCafe App

710 steward

Sent using BrownCafe App
Irish,

You are wrong on so many levels. Vote because it's your right. The company wants complacency. Your new goal is and should be to eliminate those that in forced their will into our democratic process.

Big Bad Wolf

If that was turned down, why did they withdraw that $1k offer?

Did they know that Hoffa would force the contract on those holdout locals?

Wouldn't that be something if UPS knew months ago that the IBT General Board would do this?
How many negotiations have you directly been involved in? Do you know how it work? In negotiations, refusal is a risk. Did you expect UPS to keep adding and adding? You are a strange duck. I can't believe you are allowed to speak.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Johney

the union has been done, i get slammed into :censored2:ing belts by 60 pound packages daily
i hope they replace all you primaddona drivers with robots
They can't replace drivers with robots, part-timers however seem to get replaced by some type of automation all the time.

teamster 804

Last i checked UPS employees are roughly 250000 members.Maybe its time to send the Teamsters packing and look for a union that will give us the proper representation and appreciation for being its largest contingent of members.The Teamsters have become way too complacent with us.If they cannot take care of the largest contributors of dues, out of any company they represent,they should be ashamed of themselves,without our dues they would be out of business.Enough of the B/S a company making this type of dough on our backs deserves no concessions on a local level or National level.Locals that are overwhelmingly voting down there supplement for whatever reason should have there differences with company negotiated, not rammed down there throat.It is disgusting what goes on here all you hear from members throughout the building is that Hoffa sold us out,Hoffa is in the companies pocket !!! It has become like an expected turn of events nobody surprised or shocked.Is that we we have become accepting the fact that we are going to sold out, contract after contract with a company that treats us like slaves with paychecks and makes millions on top of millions in profit.This should not be, we need leadership that will be strong thus making us all strong.This post is about that union is done,our union is done because we dont have proper leadership.Someone needs to stand up to corporate America and say enough is enough to the war on workers not side with corporate America.