Union Number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
SO MR SCAB not mr crab. Even though you want to SPONGE UP THE REWARDS OF OVER 100 YEARS OF FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS.you are pretty sad to worry about 5 to 6 dollars. IN ny of all place,s go ahead quit THEN QUIT THE COMPANY.AH BETTER YET BECOME A PT SUP SO THE UNION WORKERS WE GRIEVE EVERYTHING YOU DO YOU WILL BE UP IN OFICE SO FAST IT WILL MAKE YOU SORRY YOU EVER JOINED THIS COMPANY THEN YOU WILL BE GONE looking for some represantation to get you back in BUT THERE WONT BE ANY:sad-very: BEFOR YOU get out you should really find out what local you are in .IT MUST BE HARD TO QUIT SOMTHING when YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF YOUR TEAM.

What he said. I think.

UPSGUY72

Anyone know the number to call the union... I actually want to leave it...I am only part time and it started at 5.00 a week to be in it..and now after 2 raises its... 5.75, and now i am expecting a dollar raise for being at a skilled position, and they are probably going to boost it up on me again, so in the long run, its not even like having a raise with the union fee going up every time you get one...and the other reason for me wanting to leave is like I said im part time, I only get around 13-14 hours a week now...I could use that extra 6 dollars for gas, or food...so until I get full time or drive...I want out :)

You don't need to call the union to quit just don't show up to work anymore.

You do know that you have an intiaton fee to join the union? Mine was $400.00. Plus you have to pay monthly unions dues which usually are a little over 2 1/2 times your pay rate.

By paying your union dues you get union representation, great benifits, a pension, 401K, etc. These must not be important to you.

Your never going to get a full time drivers you in you quit.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
and if anyone is wondering why im getting nasty with some people is because I signed up here that looked like a nice little community to ask a simple question which should of got a simple answer...then you got people bashing, and assuming things like Jon over here who is just asking for trouble...and trying to start conflict. I guess theres people like that where ever you go. You just cant help some people...its a shame

Your so called simple question is absolutely imposible to answer with the info you provided, You are the maroon.

whiskey

Anyone know the number to call the union... I actually want to leave it...I am only part time and it started at 5.00 a week to be in it..and now after 2 raises its... 5.75, and now i am expecting a dollar raise for being at a skilled position, and they are probably going to boost it up on me again, so in the long run, its not even like having a raise with the union fee going up every time you get one...and the other reason for me wanting to leave is like I said im part time, I only get around 13-14 hours a week now...I could use that extra 6 dollars for gas, or food...so until I get full time or drive...I want out :)
Please don't leave. You are the future of both UPS and the Teamsters.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Just like the Federal Government except the Teamsters don't take as much or don't come after you with guns if you don't pay.
You are being taken care of ... resistance is futile.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Let him go, posters :dissapointed:

2090.jpg

He's not the droid we were looking for !

NY11725, Enjoy the music at the cantina on your way out !!

NY11725

SO MR SCAB not mr crab. Even though you want to SPONGE UP THE REWARDS OF OVER 100 YEARS OF FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS.you are pretty sad to worry about 5 to 6 dollars. IN ny of all place,s go ahead quit THEN QUIT THE COMPANY.AH BETTER YET BECOME A PT SUP SO THE UNION WORKERS WE GRIEVE EVERYTHING YOU DO YOU WILL BE UP IN OFICE SO FAST IT WILL MAKE YOU SORRY YOU EVER JOINED THIS COMPANY THEN YOU WILL BE GONE looking for some represantation to get you back in BUT THERE WONT BE ANY:sad-very: BEFOR YOU get out you should really find out what local you are in .IT MUST BE HARD TO QUIT SOMTHING when YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF YOUR TEAM.

once again, I do not work in NY...*********lol and I just find it funny how you all are bashing on me for asking a question....times are hard in the world now..every penny counts...if I can get away with extra gas and food in the house...I would gladly take back the 6 dollars a week...like I said before..most of you are full time...and are drivers...***********too....so you all make alot more then I make...all you ******** know how to do is bash and bash and bash like 3yr olds...I just find it funny how your way more immature than me, over a forum yet too thinking your cool and hard.and most of you are probably wayyy older than me..just classic...all this made me hungry...time to go snack and laugh it all off

Last edited by a moderator:

NY11725

You don't need to call the union to quit just don't show up to work anymore.

You do know that you have an intiaton fee to join the union? Mine was $400.00. Plus you have to pay monthly unions dues which usually are a little over 2 1/2 times your pay rate.

By paying your union dues you get union representation, great benifits, a pension, 401K, etc. These must not be important to you.

Your never going to get a full time drivers you in you quit.

Yes 401k is important...but theres no point putting money into 401k making 130 dollars a week....if i was a driver making 1200 a week..then ok....there have been plenty of ppl telling me 401k and union isnt worth it as a part time employee....wait until you get in full-time..and im not even sure if I want to be a driver right now..its that as easy and ppl make it sound...especially with peak season coming up

NY11725

Your so called simple question is absolutely imposible to answer with the info you provided, You are the maroon.

Might be hard for your brain to answer...ppl form KS are slow anyway...how is it absolutely impossible to answer with the info I provided...the union has a number...and I asked for the number....i could of googled it and got it..or looked at my teamsters information..but I thought I would join this cool community and ask you guys...but sadly all the people who are replying to my thread are being *******....its just really sad....i never said i was 100% leaving the union in the first place..just wanted the number...its all of you that blew this way out of the water...just because you wanted to add in your two sense

NY11725

OldUPSDriver Not too bright but can lift heavy thingsUpstateNYUPSer Hope you enjoy the color red

omg HOLY...grab me a tissue...I am going to cry because I lost points because you two *********had to give me a negitive review or however it works....reallllllllllll mature......do you actually think I care about points...? on a forum that im not even going to stay with...good job

rocket man

Yes 401k is important...but theres no point putting money into 401k making 130 dollars a week....if i was a driver making 1200 a week..then ok....there have been plenty of ppl telling me 401k and union isnt worth it as a part time employee....wait until you get in full-time..and im not even sure if I want to be a driver right now..its that as easy and ppl make it sound...especially with peak season coming up
you are a nut no one said you have to puy money in a 401 k..your right you should get off of this site you put a ny zip code in. you said you were in long island..please quit asap theres lots of people who will pay dues.if you quit and 100 pct prove it I will send you you 6 dollars then you must send recipt on what you spent it on.

NY11725

you are a nut no one said you have to puy money in a 401 k..your right you should get off of this site you put a ny zip code in. you said you were in long island..please quit asap theres lots of people who will pay dues.if you quit and 100 pct prove it I will send you you 6 dollars then you must send recipt on what you spent it on.

Yes my " username " is NY11725...that doesnt mean I work for UPS in NY...maybe that means im from NY...maybe was born in NY...I never said i worked for UPS or was in LI...go back and read...and I already said 3 times what the extra money a week is going to go towards....you all have issues for bashing on someone who just simply asked a *********question..you all have no respect..and god sees that...karma my friends...karma...take it easy..and *********...what do you think a 401k is or how it works...u put money into it...and they match it....

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I hope you realize that you have way over-reacted in your posts in your own thread. You were looking for a fight more than you were looking for answers.

NY11725

I hope you realize that you have way over-reacted in your posts in your own thread. You were looking for a fight more than you were looking for answers.

not really..i simply defended my self after everyone else bashed on me and was rude...i asked a simple question and instead of a simple reply...eveyone became rude...

Status
Not open for further replies.