Union Politics - Is B in ?

The question that seems too be getting louder, is Joe B in ?

(1) Can he get a qualified slate ? (His last slate couldn't spell slate)

(2) Has the 24/7 liar becoming a liability ? ( that's what being said in the inner circles)

(3) Should Paul S run for s/t ?

(4) Do we have a leader now ?

Hope to hear some input.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coldworld

60 months and counting

(2) Has the 24/7 liar becoming a liability ? ( that's what being said in the inner circles)

Hope to hear some input.
If by joe b. You mean joe Biden , I think he would be a great union leader as long as he kept his hands off of the ladies and didn't whisper things in their ears...

542thruNthru

Hope to hear some input.

I don't know who you're talking about.... but it sound liked you're just fishing.....

I'm guessing you don't like this Joe B. This looks like another worthless thread thats going to turn into another slam fest.

I'm getting sick of this stuff. Instead of insults why don't you post something meaningful? "Oh Joe B's slate can't spell slate" thats hilarious, you just sunk his chances right there champ.

Sorry been drinking ;) but what some of you people need to understand is these elementary school yard insults are not helping your case at all.

To be honest the childish crap is hurting you. No one wants to side with the guy that's acting like a 6 year old. "He is Fat" "He is a Rooster"

Ya that just won my vote! Seriously do your people a favor and show you're better then the competition.

Spongebob1

The tragedy with Joe Biden is a real heat breaker. I believe he announced this week that he won't be running for president.

I believe he's talking about the former P.O's of L251,
I did here last week he was gonna run again,.....
I don't believe he has the support he once had,....

I believe he's talking about the former P.O's of L251,
I did here last week he was gonna run again,.....
I don't believe he has the support he once had,....
Joe Biden isn't running. I wish he was because anyone would be better than Hilary. Bernie sanders is my choice so far but these picking are slim. Maybe al gore will pop out of the woodwork.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Hope to hear some input.
Does Big B live in a barrio?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Who do yo like photog?
I took 3 polls and they all came back Bern.
Before that, I would have said Rand.
I have voted for the Libertarian candidate since Perot and I see no reason to change.
Dems and Pubs both suck and don't care about the American workers or citizens.
I have not voted for a Dem or Pub since Reagan's first term.
I voted and campaigned for Jammy but he was such a dismal failure!

image.png
I took 3 polls and they all came back Bern.
Before that, I would have said Rand.
I have voted for the Libertarian candidate since Perot and I see no reason to change.
Dems and Pubs both suck and don't care about the American workers or citizens.
I have not voted for a Dem or Pub since Reagan's first term.
I voted and campaigned for Jammy but he was such a dismal failure!
I like Bern as well #FeelTheBern

Joe b today at monthly started :censored2: and KM called a current BA a fat friend$&k really classy women!! Then they go outside to hang out with there 8 friends
Why do you and your other business agents call the cops all the time. You called the cops on a member who showed up at the meeting with his two children. You guys are sissys. And you. How the hell was that guy from ups scared of you? I mean they filled a restraining order on you?

You know me...

Hope to hear some input.

(1) Define "Qualified"

(2) Is that code? Specifics.

(3) I can't speak for the man, but I'm pretty sure PS is happy where he is. He wanted KR's job, and he got it... (Thank God.)

(4) Yes.

Good enough?

You know me...
Why do you and your other business agents call the cops all the time. You called the cops on a member who showed up at the meeting with his two children. You guys are sissys. And you. How the hell was that guy from ups scared of you? I mean they filled a restraining order on you?

You clearly didnt hear the whole story...like the part about him mentioning "Guns" and then going out to his car (with his kids) rummaging around in the back seat, then coming back into the union hall looking for DL. Couple that with the part that everyone saw and heard in the hall...and it's not unreasonable to think he was going to do something really, really stupid...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Joe b today at monthly started :censored2: and KM called a current BA a fat friend$&k really classy women!! Then they go outside to hang out with there 8 friends
I was told B never asked a question. Yet he was the only person deemed "out of order" by the President. Even during the chaos.
Seems at your also being less than truthful again. KM, was provoked because the BA called B "a friend@&king loser". This is how members are treated? Sounds like strong arm tactics by a bunch of TDUers.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You clearly didnt hear the whole story...like the part about him mentioning "Guns" and then going out to his car (with his kids) rummaging around in the back seat, then coming back into the union hall looking for DL. Couple that with the part that everyone saw and heard in the hall...and it's not unreasonable to think he was going to do something really, really stupid...
Apparently you didn't hear the whole story either? You said "gun" comment. I received a call yesterday afternoon and I was told it was inferred that the Instructor of the school had a firearm and was told "Go get it". Seems like the TDU spin is in.