Union Politics - Is B in ?

T

Turdferguson

The question that seems too be getting louder, is Joe B in ?

(1) Can he get a qualified slate ? (His last slate couldn't spell slate)

(2) Has the 24/7 liar becoming a liability ? ( that's what being said in the inner circles)

(3) Should Paul S run for s/t ?

(4) Do we have a leader now ?

Hope to hear some input.

While I liked Joe B Hall as a basketball coach. I don't think he would make a good union President

You know me...
I was told B never asked a question. Yet he was the only person deemed "out of order" by the President. Even during the chaos.
Seems at your also being less than truthful again. KM, was provoked because the BA called B "a friend@&king loser". This is how members are treated? Sounds like strong arm tactics by a bunch of TDUers.

LOL

You know me...
Apparently you didn't hear the whole story either? You said "gun" comment. I received a call yesterday afternoon and I was told it was inferred that the Instructor of the school had a firearm and was told "Go get it". Seems like the TDU spin is in.

Fact: Dude was not in a good state of mind (He was dropping friend bombs in front of his 2 and 3 year old kids)

Fact: Dude mentioned a Gun. (I don't give a :censored2: whose gun he was talking about)

Fact: Dude left the hall, went out to his car, rummaged around, and then came back into the hall.

I know your 3rd party source who knows a guy who's cousin heard about what happened from a good friend of his is reliable to you, but I was there. Spin the above facts any way you want, we have to protect everyone in that hall at any cost. That's what we did, that's what we will continue to do.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Fact: Dude was not in a good state of mind (He was dropping friend bombs in front of his 2 and 3 year old kids)

Fact: Dude mentioned a Gun. (I don't give a :censored2: whose gun he was talking about)

Fact: Dude left the hall, went out to his car, rummaged around, and then came back into the hall.

I know your 3rd party source who knows a guy who's cousin heard about what happened from a good friend of his is reliable to you, but I was there. Spin the above facts any way you want, we have to protect everyone in that hall at any cost. That's what we did, that's what we will continue to do.
Once a thug ... always a thug.
Good move.

Inthegame

You guys let 2 and 3 year old kids come to nomination meetings?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
TDU can't divide a union.

RTW can't divide a union.

Republicans can't divide a union.

The IRB can't divide a union.

Disgruntlement from corruption, FTR, imposition, greed, falsehood....those things divide unions.

The above organizations get traction from those things listed above.
The sole purpose of tdu is to divide our union.

If you know of a suspected pedophile lead belly report him. What are you going to wait for him to hurt a child then scream I told you so ?

It's your duty as a citizen.
I hear the guy was reported and the local didn't like how the member did it and kicked him out of their truck driving school. He came to the meeting to show his displeasure.