Union Politics - Sam thinks we are dumb.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
For your attention. I've always excelled at everything I've done. And I, unlike you, never back down.
Never back down?

Even if it's proven that you back a bunch worthless, lazy, and incompetent thugs to run our union.

Great.

You are a real Einstein.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Never back down?

Even if it's proven that you back a bunch worthless, lazy, and incompetent thugs to run our union.

Great.

You are a real Einstein.
Stop being stupid and ignorant. I feel very sorry for you. Have a little self-respect and stop blaming everyone else because you're unhappy with where you are in life. Every excuse in the book on how it's everyone else's fault. Your misery will become toxic. You bring zero value to this union. And you're only happiness is when you will see the Teamsters crumble and burned to the ground. See you in Vegas?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Stop being stupid and ignorant. I feel very sorry for you. Have a little self-respect and stop blaming everyone else because you're unhappy with where you are in life. Every excuse in the book on how it's everyone else's fault. Your misery will become toxic. You bring zero value to this union. And you're only happiness is when you will see the Teamsters crumble and burned to the ground. See you in Vegas?
You have quite the imagination.

And a lot of hostility.

Brown Spider

And you're able to compile this thoughtful analysis by simply viewing comments on a website? You're a remarkable man wide pants...an amazingly remarkable man.

10 point

And you're able to compile this thoughtful analysis by simply viewing comments on a website? You're a remarkable man wide pants...an amazingly remarkable man.
The legend.
image (2).jpg