Union Politics - Where is the last TDU candidate now?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What is really funny is they are complaining that H does what they have done for years getting involved in elections. They are amazing. What will they do when the tdu 251 candidate loses his election?
What they always do. Blame everyone but themselves

LagunaBrown

What I can tell you with a great deal of certainty is, that Tim S. is not a steward, but is most assuredly serving in his 6th year as the Principal Officer of one of the biggest locals in the country.

Icarus is not serving as the Principle Officer anymore.

icarus_mcalister1.jpg

Last edited:

wide load

Thank god for the members of local 804.......exposing Tim for not being the person that tdu was trying to make him out to be.......I feel bad for the people on this site praising Tim,falling for tdus spin and now forced to change they're names on here in embarrassment
They just don't get how poisonous TDU is. At least 804 knows. Everybody keeps saying that Tim only lost by 70 votes. Out of the 3016 that voted, 2084 voted against Tim. That speaks volumes.

10 point

They just don't get how poisonous TDU is. At least 804 knows. Everybody keeps saying that Tim only lost by 70 votes. Out of the 3016 that voted, 2084 voted against Tim. That speaks volumes.
Spin it.
He only lost by about 70 votes.
Had he gotten another 70+ votes he would have won.
Spin that too.

To go from porter to Pres is saying alot about the past incumbents.
It's hard to please everyone.
Give the man a break.

wide load

Spin it.
He only lost by about 70 votes.
Had he gotten another 70+ votes he would have won.
Spin that too.

To go from porter to Pres is saying alot about the past incumbents.
It's hard to please everyone.
Give the man a break.
People weren't happy. It showed.

Wether you lose by 70 votes or 1 you lost. Period. The great members of of local 804 spok volumes about tims leadership. I had the chance to meet the man and spend quite some time with him. I left very unimpressed. That's a lot more time than the majority of the people on this forum have. He actually tried to debate me and I shut him down. Imagine that a principal officer of a giant local and a GP candidate and he couldn't talk his way out of a little debate without everyone saying he looked stupid. I was getting pats on the back. Good luck in the can Timmy