Union problem with Moving positions in building

NYJetsfan87

are they having pt supervisors from other buildings come in incognito and work ?.....have your stewards check the ids of the ones in question....
Not from other buildings but part time supervisors throughout my building. The latest is the lying , cheating , tyrant full time supervisor pushed back all the start times for the few union members he has in the area. We start at 11 so from 11 to 11:45 there are about 10 supervisors only working. Then a handful of union members come in. I spoke to one of the part time supervisors that works in smalls sort and he’s scared of the fulltimer. He said the full timer is trying to becoming a manager and has to run really high numbers to get the spot. It’s complete BS. That’s no excuse to break the rules. The good news is the union and the BA are starting to go up there and look around. Technically speaking this full time supervisor should have been fired ten times over years ago for all his payroll problems alone. Forget the violent outbursts, threats and sexual harassment claims against him. Anyway it’s a start. The only problem is when the BA goes to the area the full time supervisor puts on a show and works more union people. Once the BA leaves he goes back to working mostly supervisors to make his high number and look good.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Not from other buildings but part time supervisors throughout my building. The latest is the lying , cheating , tyrant full time supervisor pushed back all the start times for the few union members he has in the area. We start at 11 so from 11 to 11:45 there are about 10 supervisors only working. Then a handful of union members come in. I spoke to one of the part time supervisors that works in smalls sort and he’s scared of the fulltimer. He said the full timer is trying to becoming a manager and has to run really high numbers to get the spot. It’s complete BS. That’s no excuse to break the rules. The good news is the union and the BA are starting to go up there and look around. Technically speaking this full time supervisor should have been fired ten times over years ago for all his payroll problems alone. Forget the violent outbursts, threats and sexual harassment claims against him. Anyway it’s a start. The only problem is when the BA goes to the area the full time supervisor puts on a show and works more union people. Once the BA leaves he goes back to working mostly supervisors to make his high number and look good.

You are giving too much credit to your full time (supervisor)...because he is going nowhere. Have you been looking around, Carol is cutting the fat, pretty soon there will be no redundant mid level management left. (Real High Numbers)..that is a good one..🤪

If you are correctly stating his moronic past behavior I know he will not be going anywhere except out the door. Let your Business Agent handle it and file harassment grievances when needed. 👹

Been with this Company to know that when you are confronted by a sociopath passing as management just ignore them and smile knowing full well that their days are numbered. 😎

NYJetsfan87

You are giving too much credit to your full time (supervisor)...because he is going nowhere. Have you been looking around, Carol is cutting the fat, pretty soon there will be no redundant mid level management left. (Real High Numbers)..that is a good one..🤪

If you are correctly stating his moronic past behavior I know he will not be going anywhere except out the door. Let your Business Agent handle it and file harassment grievances when needed. 👹

Been with this Company to know that when you are confronted by a sociopath passing as management just ignore them and smile knowing full well that their days are numbered. 😎
Thanks for the response. But it’s wishful thinking. Not only are they not going to fire him but there is talk they may make him a manager. Go figure , a manager that can’t read/write , doesn’t come to work half the time , leaves early when he does come to work and sleeps on the job. The entire building is in agreement this man should have been fired a long time ago. When I say the entire building that includes 99% of the management team too. Apparently when he’s not torturing union members he spends the rest of his 4 hour days making up stories and spreading false rumors about them to further his career. He also loves yelling at them and blaming them for things on the management radio that aren’t even their fault. Maybe it’s just my building ?? Because you seem to think this guys days are numbered and I think I can speak for my whole building and say we wish they were. But like I said from what I’m hearing they may promote him ?!!’ I don’t know if you know his history but after 20+ corporate complaints , countless grievances , sit downs with HR and security from both management and union I am starting to think this man’s untouchable.

Commercial Inside Release

@NYJetsfan87 as I've said in the past, management like you described is commonplace at Brown. All the remaining management that you deem tolerable, is actually the exception... And, probably has more to do with the quality of your community, than anything else -- (meaning they're more evolved, educated, civilized than most of America.)

Superteeth2478

Is this full-time supervisor who seems to be untouchable a member of many protected classes? For instance, is he a homosexual/bisexual/minority/missing limbs/transsexual/a female/old/a veteran/pregnant/you get the idea? Because we had a crazy lady that was the trifecta (bisexual minority woman) who terrorized employees and got away with it for a long time.