Union questions

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So simpleton, you think its not possible? You know this precisely how? Again, speaking from out of your backside. My God you people are insanely jealous.

Lol
Money and time well spent
Now go jump in one of your Corvettes and do a burn out down the block for all the neighbors to see

What a tool

Brown Hobo

If you are PT it means you have a minimum wage job with no benefits. Ft means you have a $20/hr job with no OT protection working 6 days a week. At the same time your co workers are making $39/hr and taking the week ends off.
My sup told me I had to sign up for the union so I did. Is that really true? Do non-union full-time employees really make a lot more than those who pay union dues?

542thruNthru

My sup told me I had to sign up for the union so I did. Is that really true? Do non-union full-time employees really make a lot more than those who pay union dues?
Non union do not make more than union members.

Don't be a scab and join the union. They negotiate your wages, benefits, working conditions and protect your job.

quad decade guy

I am just going by the things that you have posted.
Sounds like you have spent a lot of money on wants and not saved a lot of money for needs

Just going by your words my friend
Who gets to decide what "wants" are or for that matter "needs"? You? Ever really thought about that? Again, what's it to you? I like my life. Apparently you are jealous and can't stand yours or managed your money in a way to have things and enjoy what is possible instead of being on the outside looking in. It took 40 years of sacrifice and SAVING to have my "toys". Something you can only be jealous and angry about....