Union said it will not represent me at panel

T

Turdferguson

they claim that the talking was aggressive guess its aggressive when you use your hands when talking I would speculate that 95 of the people in the world use their hands when talking it is something that just comes natural

Is this how you were using your hands when talked to them.
464x261px-LL-bfbaf7b7_1315849047_chuck_norris_punching.gif

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Listen stop the bs you had to do something they don't do this stuff for no reason....you were polite,not aggressive,not threatening,and your very good on the road......we aren't idiots.....tell us the truth you had to do something to get 3 levels of management out on the road

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Listen stop the bs you had to do something they don't do this stuff for no reason....you were polite,not aggressive,not threatening,and your very good on the road......we aren't idiots.....tell us the truth you had to do something to get 3 levels of management out on the road
Screen-Shot-2013-07-16-at-8.30.54-PM.png

Goes to Whatbrownwontdoforyou for Excellence in Posting

Burned twice

u dont know the people at this particular UPS location they do, do things just out of spite for instance a guy goes down with injury he comes back wants to get back on route files a grieve and the truck the other guy was driving was an auto but when the driver filed the put him in a 5 speed freshly back off shoulder surgery thats only 1 example. Never called anybody idiots not saying that was polite but aggressive and threatening def not. They were on the following others also but only 1 person got disciplined on this day for some of the same infractions that they just commented on to other drivers.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
u dont know the people at this particular UPS location they do, do things just out of spite for instance a guy goes down with injury he comes back wants to get back on route files a grieve and the truck the other guy was driving was an auto but when the driver filed the put him in a 5 speed freshly back off shoulder surgery thats only 1 example. Never called anybody idiots not saying that was polite but aggressive and threatening def not. They were on the following others also but only 1 person got disciplined on this day for some of the same infractions that they just commented on to other drivers.

Um...

BrownCafe, can help on this one.

Just can't do it. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was followed by the center manager, district manager, and operations manager, they said that I had a back that was not necessary, not using 3 points of contact, not using my power zone. They also said that I harassed them and work place violence
I take it Burned Twice was from several years ago.

govols019

You smell that?
Let me get this straight-----you went to a panel hearing in March, got your job back, got fired again and am heading back to another panel hearing?

The Union made the right call in choosing not to waste money on you.

We have one that's been to panel three times in the last 12 months. Sometimes, they just have it out for somebody.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Thats what I have been saying I didnt threaten anybody, the operations manager said that I jumped out the seat and pointed my fingers in their face, but I also have a witness statement saying that what he saw was the 3 before mentioned people approach my truck and form the interaction that he saw he did not see either party being aggressive toward one another
Get a Lawyer and sue them if u have witnesses, and have others drivers subpoenaed also.