Union tricking UPS

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
There you go stealing my lines.
2660D593-BA75-43F8-A975-3F90DCCAC263.gif

Box Ox

I believe this contract was released early to p*sss off the employees. The Union knows what they’re doing by setting up a fake deal. The members will vote NO and force UPS to make a better offer; if not they will strike.

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OL' SWITCHEROO TO GO DOWN! UPS'LL BE LIKE "WHAAAAAAA?" WE WIN!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You don’t see anything wrong in paying someone over a half million the last 5 years to sell us out? Interesting.
Dude, I made a half a million over the last 5 years. The membership elected him so they obviously don’t have an issue. In the grand picture of other elected officials, that guy ain’t making jack :censored2:.

M

MenInBrown

Dude, I made a half a million over the last 5 years. The membership elected him so they obviously don’t have an issue. In the grand picture of other elected officials, that guy ain’t making jack :censored2:.

So you are selling us out? Did you not read that part? I don’t want to pay you a friggin dime if this contract is the work you do.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Well I’m just a driver.
My point is that your complaining about the president making 115k. I know drivers that beat him. He’s on the lower scale. If you don’t like how he runs things, vote him out. There are some Presidents that make over 200k. I make 100k easy and get to leave the stress when I punch out. Officers are taking calls and answering questions all the time. Are there perks? Of course. But I think you’re complaining way to much about 115k. IMO

Dollar Chasing

So he makes a tad bit more than a driver makes for running a local? I don’t see the issue.

Well this is just his salary. I don’t think this includes his stock compensation, which I’m willing to bet is huge. Didn’t the CEO make like a milllion, but get like 11-12 mil more in stock?