Union tricking UPS

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Well this is just his salary. I don’t think this includes his stock compensation, which I’m willing to bet is huge. Didn’t the CEO make like a milllion, but get like 11-12 mil more in stock?
4FE6E3DF-954F-4787-8669-2681D551AE87.gif

M

MenInBrown

My point is that your complaining about the president making 115k. I know drivers that beat him. He’s on the lower scale. If you don’t like how he runs things, vote him out. There are some Presidents that make over 200k. I make 100k easy and get to leave the stress when I punch out. Officers are taking calls and answering questions all the time. Are there perks? Of course. But I think you’re complaining way to much about 115k. IMO

Ooookkkk. Just posted what he made to allow people to see we did not get our money’s worth. Sorry you didn’t understand that. The election is not today, and I never voted for him. Idk how you got complaining by a pic of what he makes? I’m looking at a spit contract that we paid more than spit for. Got it now? Drink a beer.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Ooookkkk. Just posted what he made to allow people to see we did not get our money’s worth. Sorry you didn’t understand that. The election is not today, and I never voted for him. Idk how you got complaining by a pic of what he makes? I’m looking at a spit contract that we paid more than spit for. Got it now? Drink a beer.
Can I drink a beer too? That sounds really good after an 11½ hour day.