Union tricking UPS

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I've said this before and I'll say it again, if Dennis Taylor gets paid even $1.00 for negotiating then the union isn't getting it's monies worth!
Imagine telling your kids that you’ve decided get some new kids and you’ll give those news less of an allowance for chores. But don’t worry, your real kids will still get an allowance, IF WORK IS AVAILABLE! #Roasted #SuckADenis

Rack em

Made the Podium
Imagine telling your kids that you’ve decided get some new kids and you’ll give those news less of an allowance for chores. But don’t worry, your real kids will still get an allowance, IF WORK IS AVAILABLE! #Roasted #SuckADenis
"Sorry lil Timmy already took out the trash, mowed the lawn, cleaned the gutters, washed the windows, walked the dog, did the laundry, and clipped the hedges. But maybe we'll have some work for you tomorrow son. If it makes you feel better, I paid him $6 less an hour than I would have paid you."

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
"Sorry lil Timmy already took out the trash, mowed the lawn, cleaned the gutters, washed the windows, walked the dog, did the laundry, and clipped the hedges. But maybe we'll have some work for you tomorrow son. If it makes you feel better, I paid him $6 less an hour than I would have paid you."
Lmfboooooo! Epic!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Crushed!! I wish I was there. Love it on draft. You can taste the maple syrup.
5A61C2B6-AA9B-494E-9B2A-10B5BF6264B4.jpeg
Tried this one tonight. Tastes a lot like a 90 minute but with tropical citrus flavors , a little more sweetness, and it’s unfiltered. 8.5%.