Unions are bad!!!

vantexan

Again......it depends on the market. I was in a lowest payscale market. But, everything was less expensive there.

Really? So you are saying that the B payscale markets are all less expensive so everything is fair? I've seen B markets out west where you couldn't get a decent house for less than $200k and that wasn't anything special. I've also priced groceries in California and there's not much difference between there and Texas. FedEx doesn't place markets in payscales based on cost of living. They pay the lowest they can get away without too much turnover.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Really? So you are saying that the B payscale markets are all less expensive so everything is fair? I've seen B markets out west where you couldn't get a decent house for less than $200k and that wasn't anything special. I've also priced groceries in California and there's not much difference between there and Texas. FedEx doesn't place markets in payscales based on cost of living. They pay the lowest they can get away without too much turnover.

Your senior can request to have your market area analyzed to see if a change in the market level is warranted.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Whatever turns your crank. The only one here who tells outright lies is you.

Please point out my lies. I've been telling people about the switchover to Ground for 2 years. I get nothing from this site except the satisfaction of outing paid FedEx PR types such as yourself. I am not paid (you are), and I don't share in any of the revenue stream this site generates for the owners. In other words, my motives are honest. Not yours.

LTFedExer

outing paid FedEx PR types such as yourself. I am not paid (you are),
And your proof of this is?

Is it possible that no matter what the company does, be it good or bad in your opinion, there will be people that believe it's the right thing?

jmeti000

I dont post very much but have been watching the forums for a while, and It seems rather odd that there are a few posters who only show up to defend the company when word is spreading that the fit is gonna hit the shan. Coincidence I wonder?

Goldilocks

I dont post very much but have been watching the forums for a while, and It seems rather odd that there are a few posters who only show up to defend the company when word is spreading that the fit is gonna hit the shan. Coincidence I wonder?

Well, I am what you might call a Purple Bleeder BUT I have learned to CMA and understand this is a CORPORATION, not a daycare...I document everything everyday on my timecard. You have to. Managers are so busy they forget what happened or what they had you doing for that day. Union should have moved in long ago, but some that are bitching now never wanted it...So, we the employees need to take care of ourselves and keep record so that when you receive those Gap reports, stating that you are not meeting your numbers you will have record kept on your timecard of what you have done and where they sent you including csa asking you to reatempt a package for that day.....DOCUMENT EVERYTHING YOU DO....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well, I am what you might call a Purple Bleeder BUT I have learned to CMA and understand this is a CORPORATION, not a daycare...I document everything everyday on my timecard. You have to. Managers are so busy they forget what happened or what they had you doing for that day. Union should have moved in long ago, but some that are bitching now never wanted it...So, we the employees need to take care of ourselves and keep record so that when you receive those Gap reports, stating that you are not meeting your numbers you will have record kept on your timecard of what you have done and where they sent you including csa asking you to reatempt a package for that day.....DOCUMENT EVERYTHING YOU DO....

Funny, isn't it? I notice that your take evolves as the sentiments on this forum shift. First, you are bleeding purple so profusely that you need a complete Kool-Aid transfusion, and now we need to "document everything". Which is it? Your advice eerily parallels that of our other resident honey-dripper.

How do you feel about the evil union? You know, the one that would have prevented the loss of our pension, profit-sharing, and the oncoming feces storm in October, which is already being felt domestically. One of the big reasons the union never "moved-in" was the idiots who saw the world through a purple fog and thought Fred walked on water. Amazingly, there are still plenty of them out there. Fred could be on-fire and carrying a pitchfork, and you'd still think he and FedEx were wonderful. Do you still believe?

This is kind of like trying to put out a forest fire with a squirt gun because FedEx holds all the cards right now. You can CYA/CMA and document everything you do and it isn't going to make much of a difference at this point.

What would get their attention is doing one of the following:

1. A massive sickout
2. Stopping the AM sort or PM reload and just sit there. Shutdown the belt and watch management panic.
3. Sabotage. I'll leave those ideas up to you.
4. Massive lates and missed pickups. Just saunter through your route and see what happens when you intentionally provide poor service. This only works if everyone does it...and they won't.

I have more, but you get the drift...maybe. It's academic anyway because we have long since passed the window of opportunity to unionize. Ricochet1a has documented the trials of attempting to educate the ineducable on why we need(ed) a union. Like deer in oncoming headlights, they just "stood there".

Anyway, funny how you and a number between 58 and 60 see things the same way.

Goldilocks

Funny, isn't it? I notice that your take evolves as the sentiments on this forum shift. First, you are bleeding purple so profusely that you need a complete Kool-Aid transfusion, and now we need to "document everything". Which is it? Your advice eerily parallels that of our other resident honey-dripper.

How do you feel about the evil union? You know, the one that would have prevented the loss of our pension, profit-sharing, and the oncoming feces storm in October, which is already being felt domestically. One of the big reasons the union never "moved-in" was the idiots who saw the world through a purple fog and thought Fred walked on water. Amazingly, there are still plenty of them out there. Fred could be on-fire and carrying a pitchfork, and you'd still think he and FedEx were wonderful. Do you still believe?

This is kind of like trying to put out a forest fire with a squirt gun because FedEx holds all the cards right now. You can CYA/CMA and document everything you do and it isn't going to make much of a difference at this point.

What would get their attention is doing one of the following:

1. A massive sickout
2. Stopping the AM sort or PM reload and just sit there. Shutdown the belt and watch management panic.
3. Sabotage. I'll leave those ideas up to you.
4. Massive lates and missed pickups. Just saunter through your route and see what happens when you intentionally provide poor service. This only works if everyone does it...and they won't.

I have more, but you get the drift...maybe. It's academic anyway because we have long since passed the window of opportunity to unionize. Ricochet1a has documented the trials of attempting to educate the ineducable on why we need(ed) a union. Like deer in oncoming headlights, they just "stood there".

Anyway, funny how you and a number between 58 and 60 see things the same way.

Mr Fedex, lets just say I have learned to PLAY the GAME OF LIFE....LOL....Am I grateful for what I have and what I have earned working at Fedex? Absolutely....But I do know whats going on and how to play the game....Everyone needs to protect themselves by documentation....Keep records...This is way out of FS hands....He has no more control....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Mr Fedex, lets just say I have learned to PLAY the GAME OF LIFE....LOL....Am I grateful for what I have and what I have earned working at Fedex? Absolutely....But I do know whats going on and how to play the game....Everyone needs to protect themselves by documentation....Keep records...This is way out of FS hands....He has no more control....

This is Fred's baby all the way. It has taken him years of spreading his money around DC (and elsewhere) to rig the game so he could always be the winner. To say "he has no more control" illustrates just how much you do not know.

59 Dano

Please point out my lies. I've been telling people about the switchover to Ground for 2 years. I get nothing from this site except the satisfaction of outing paid FedEx PR types such as yourself. I am not paid (you are), and I don't share in any of the revenue stream this site generates for the owners. In other words, my motives are honest. Not yours.

I don't make a nickel off of this site, so that's your 1st lie.

Do you work for FedEx?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You said that you were going to quit in the year 2009. So you're a liar.

The economy hasn't exactly been robust. If my investments had provided an adequate return, I'd be gone because I could afford medical. Anyway, have a happy 4th, and enjoy your purple and orange sparklers.

59 Dano

The economy hasn't exactly been robust.

The economy was already well in the toilet when you made your boast. Don't get snippy with others because you weren't man enough to live up to it - if you weren't just running off at the mouth with no intention of doing anything.