United Airlines Set to Fire 600 Employees...

Indecisi0n

I tend to play the boo-hoo card but honestly how can you require a vaccine that hasn’t been proven safe yet? When I say proven safe I mean by time (long term side effects).

For example.
When the flu vaccine first came out it wasn’t required for nurse’s. As time went on and it was proven to not have any major side effects and deem essential for their jobs only then did they start requiring the shot. I think this is the correct approach.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I tend to play the boo-hoo card but honestly how can you require a vaccine that hasn’t been proven safe yet? When I say proven safe I mean by time (long term side effects).

For example.
When the flu vaccine first came out it wasn’t required for nurse’s. As time went on and it was proven to not have any major side effects and deem essential for their jobs only then did they start requiring the shot. I think this is the correct approach.
FDA baby, FDA approved. Trust the government agencies.
Pfizer. The booster is also.
Long term? That's the evil plan. Death to all the old, weak and gays.
Turn, burn, and die or get the vax and grow a third arm in 5 years. Another arm will have to help those production numbers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FDA baby, FDA approved. Trust the government agencies.
Pfizer. The booster is also.
Long term? That's the evil plan. Death to all the old, weak and gays.
Turn, burn, and die or get the vax and grow a third arm in 5 years. Another arm will have to help those production numbers.

Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia?

BrownFlush

Oh really, try requiring your employees be white or non Muslim.
You can only be less white. Get real.
Fill the minority quota. Obey the laws required ( federal, state, local) to operate and run the business.
List your own requirements to be hired or keep your job.
Don't hire and fire those that don't meet the requirements.
It's your business.

Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It's in the post, try reading it again cOmrAde.
You are objectively wrong.

It isn't mandated though.
Because Joe Biden obviously wants people to die.

Such a silly thing to say.
Are you trying to sound smart?

You're projecting Tommy.

They won't force it unless they absolutely have to.

Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia?
I’m always impressed by your ability to say absolutely NOTHING with so many words 😂

El Correcto

god is dead
You can only be less white. Get real.
Fill the minority quota. Obey the laws required ( federal, state, local) to operate and run the business.
List your own requirements to be hired or keep your job.
Don't hire and fire those that don't meet the requirements.
It's your business.
Glad we have established this is wrong
A private company can require anything they want.
You will lose any lawsuit from any angle.
That is why they are currently discussing Exempt and Non-Exempt employees, companies will always cover their asses they are not looking to get a class action filed against them.

BrownFlush

Glad we have established this is wrong
Where?
That is why they are currently discussing Exempt and Non-Exempt employees, companies will always cover their asses they are not looking to get a class action filed against them.
Scab labor.

United Airlines has 67,000 employees in the United States. They don't know how many are unvaccinated, but if you aren't , and you work for United, you're going to be fired. They are in the process of firing 600 employees this week and it'll be more to come. You lose your job at United if you do not get vaxxed. You can have doctors, a medical thing that will keep you from it , but not a religious thing.
Going forward, if you're not vaccinated, you're going to suffer. You will suffer because it's going to get worse and worse and worse. And pretty soon, the kids, the high school kids are going to have to be vaccinated in order to go to school.
In New York City, the health care provider Northwell has fired 1,400 people because they wouldn't get vaccinated.
They have a right to do it. Public health always supersedes any kind of protection in the workplace.
I'm sure Northwell will be sued, but they'll win. The Supreme Court was very clear on this. You can have mandates in the private sector. If you're running a business and you feel somebody is a danger to public health, somebody comes in with leprosy and doesn't want to leave, you can fire them.
The Government is a whole different thing. That's going to go to the Supreme Court.
But private business? You're at their mercy.

Last edited:

Serf

This is reality. The vast overwhelming majority are not going to quit their job over a vaccine considering the level of control employers already have over workers health right now. We have got to stop having these phony pretend discussions. It is so fcking boring and tedious.

United Airlines announced Tuesday that only 593 of its workers face dismissal for not complying with the requirement to get a Covid-19 vaccine. That is less than 1% of its 67,000 US workers who are covered by the rule

• United's number of unvaccinated workers dropped from 593 to 320 after they faced termination.
  • The carrier required all nonexempt US employees to be fully inoculated by September 27 or be fired.
  • Over 99% of the company's nonexempt US workforce has been vaccinated against COVID-19.
We have more turnover at express, lol. Who cares. Drive or take a train.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This is reality. The vast overwhelming majority are not going to quit their job over a vaccine considering the level of control employers already have over workers health right now. We have got to stop having these phony pretend discussions. It is so fcking boring and tedious.

United Airlines announced Tuesday that only 593 of its workers face dismissal for not complying with the requirement to get a Covid-19 vaccine. That is less than 1% of its 67,000 US workers who are covered by the rule

• United's number of unvaccinated workers dropped from 593 to 320 after they faced termination.
  • The carrier required all nonexempt US employees to be fully inoculated by September 27 or be fired.
  • Over 99% of the company's nonexempt US workforce has been vaccinated against COVID-19.
Then go away

BrownFlush

100% false. If they require you to go out and rape and murder mindless sheep like you, I’m pretty sure there would be lawsuits champ…
Stupid comment, notachamp.
Rape and murder as far as I know is not good for the public sector or health.
I'm pretty sure if your thinking is this unclear, you're lucky to fill out an application for a job.

Last edited: