United Problem Sovlers?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yep. Wall Street should be thrilled we did what we did. It saved us from another PR disaster. Say what you want about UPS leadership, but I think they did an excellent job this past peak.
Wait til next peak. Going to be a super asczz whoopin for everybody. The shareholders were pissed because the company didn't make as much money the last quarter as projected. Wont happen again this peak. It will be right back to where it was in 2013, freak the employees and freak the customers. Just watch and see on that 1 lol.

The Milkman

Wait til next peak. Going to be a super asczz whoopin for everybody. The shareholders were :censored2: because the company didn't make as much money the last quarter as projected. Wont happen again this peak. It will be right back to where it was in 2013, freak the employees and freak the customers. Just watch and see on that 1 lol.
Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhh! Gunna be a lot of heads spinning

Boulevard859710

I remember back in 2009 when our center first got EDD. One day, there was a problem so I ran my route the old way. Management freaked out. They were worried I couldn't do the route. That's how stupid these people can be sometimes. It proves the post above, the drivers are the problem solvers.