United Psychic Service

MendozaJ

Do you have a pkg for 5A? What's the address...

Do you have a pkg for Jones? What is the address...

¿Tiene un paquete para Rosa? Que es la direccion...

Do you know where this pkg is? 1-800-PICK-UPS

What is this? I don't :censored2: know...

jaker

trolling
You have to remember we only deliver to that one person

That truck only has whatever stop for that one house and nothing else , I don't know why people think that but they do

MC0493

It infuriates me to no end when i show up at someone's place and they ask me what it is or who it's from. How the :censored2: do i know, you ordered the damn thing, you tell me what it is.

upsgrunt

I got a complaint when I left a delivery notice one day; the consignee wrote "I'll be home at 7:00" the next day, and I wrote underneath "So will I".

Dr.Brownz

It infuriates me to no end when i show up at someone's place and they ask me what it is or who it's from. How the :censored2: do i know, you ordered the damn thing, you tell me what it is.
When they ask if you have another package for them and then when you say sorry only one they get pissed, insinuating that you lost it or something.

Dr.Brownz

I got a complaint when I left a delivery notice one day; the consignee wrote "I'll be home at 7:00" the next day, and I wrote underneath "So will I".

Neighbor: "The don't get home till about 6pm, usually a little after."

Me: "I get home around that time as well"

LeadBelly

Banned
Do you have a pkg for 5A? What's the address...

Do you have a pkg for Jones? What is the address...

¿Tiene un paquete para Rosa? Que es la direccion...

Do you know where this pkg is? 1-800-PICK-UPS

What is this? I don't :censored2: know...
I did not have it for sure as I was off today. Best of luck.

1Low59

Or

"I didn't order anything"

"Ok sorry sir I'll have it sent back"

then suddenly they remember they ordered it.

I had 6 boxes for a residential stop. The husband comes out and asks who they are for. All for his wife from Macy's. He said she needs to quit spending money. Send them back to the shipper. RTS

MC0493

Apartment complex, all no dr. Woman answers the door, won't sign until she calls her daughter to ask if she was expecting something from macys or wherever the heck it was from. As if i really have time for that.