Unsafe trucks

Retired36yrs

in capitalism, many workers will do bare minimum work to keep their job, as they are not incentivized to work harder and know they wont be promoted.

i dont think capitalism generates competition, it looks like it generated fewer and fewer businesses absent govt breaking up monopolies.

i understand how american 40 and over have a hard time questioning the system.

when we are kids we follow our parents orders. when we are very old, we depend on ppl and follow orders. and capitalism keeps us following orders when we shouldnt be. so its perpetual childhood.

were in teh midst of a late stage capitalist civilization bubble. when it pops many will probably realize capitalism - consumer culture didnt actually work.

i just view as questioning (capitalist) authority as common sense. power corrupts.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
in capitalism, many workers will do bare minimum work to keep their job, as they are not incentivized to work harder and know they wont be promoted.

i dont think capitalism generates competition, it looks like it generated fewer and fewer businesses absent govt breaking up monopolies.

i understand how american 40 and over have a hard time questioning the system.

when we are kids we follow our parents orders. when we are very old, we depend on ppl and follow orders. and capitalism keeps us following orders when we shouldnt be. so its perpetual childhood.

were in teh midst of a late stage capitalist civilization bubble. when it pops many will probably realize capitalism - consumer culture didnt actually work.

i just view as questioning (capitalist) authority as common sense. power corrupts.
FBB2C3FC-87A4-44EF-B92F-7DA11B1D46E7.gif

Retired36yrs

Well, I would be interested in knowing what you believe would be the ideal way for prosperity? You do realize that there is no perfect system because human beings are envious, greedy, and selfish without even knowing that they are.

Retired36yrs

its canada day here, and 1 way of judging how far people are in the matrix is by how much red canada clothing theyre wearing.

im wearing a fight club artists shirt with art of tyler durden smoking and holding a stick of dynamite and i have corporations all around.
Are you a matrix trilogy fan?

rickyb

Well, I would be interested in knowing what you believe would be the ideal way for prosperity? You do realize that there is no perfect system because human beings are envious, greedy, and selfish without even knowing that they are.
economic democracy. we need way more democracy. ppl are living in pods right now. they think theyre participants, they are not

Retired36yrs

Well, I happen to be a huge matrix fan as well. I could talk about that movie all night long. I’ve seen it more times than I can count. Do you know that much of the graffiti on the walls are quotes from scripture and other religious texts?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well, I happen to be a huge matrix fan as well. I could talk about that movie all night long. I’ve seen it more times than I can count. Do you know that much of the graffiti on the walls are quotes from scripture and other religious texts?
Start a thread, it’ll get him away from us.

rickyb

i view it as modern myth. and update to older religions and even star wars. i dont think star wars ever really touched on environmental destruction the way matrix did.