Unsafe trucks

rickyb

Isn’t democracy a structure for governing people, not business?
no and in the 1800s americans almost got rid of the capitalists and had a worker economy.

look at the example under the 3rd definition here.

1656780785368.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
He must have been posting from those other accounts when he disappears under this one.
No. I posted under 2 other usernames because I thought the content might compromise the anonymity of my Integrity username. I only did this a couple of times and as I said it was a long time ago.

rickyb

Democracy is mob rule. The US is not and has never been a democracy.
your own leaders frequently call it that, and justify blowing up another country in the name of it.

so you think centralizing power is a better idea. i thought you guys were against communism for that reason LOL

rickyb

Democracy is mob rule. The US is not and has never been a democracy.
in addition the US system has become more democratic over time although democracy is cyclical, so since 1980s its regressed

if you dont believe me look up who could vote when your system first started vs who can vote now.

vantexan

I hardly ever look at the UPS forums on this site and rarely look at the FedEx one anymore. This is quite a shock. Would hate to lose this forum, been arguing here for almost 13 years. But as much as I enjoy it I would highly recommend you find another forum to post on soon Ricky if this one shuts down. I think you'd be totally lost without it.

Last edited:

rickyb

I hardly ever look at the UPS forums on this site and rarely look at the FedEx one anymore. This is quite a shock. Would hate to lose this forum, been arguing here for almost 13 years. But as much as I enjoy it I would highly recommend you find another another forum to post on soon Ricky if this one shuts down. I think you'd be totally lost without it.
im doing nursing yr 1 in a week so ill hold off until graduation

Retired36yrs

no and in the 1800s americans almost got rid of the capitalists and had a worker economy.

View attachment 390485
So, you’re an advocate for equality for everyone? Including the powerful? Isn’t that an oxymoron. The powerful pretend they want equality for everybody, so they can have more power. I think you’re being foolish dude. There’s no way equality will ever exist, only the fools who constantly pursue it in vain.

Retired36yrs

by the way Ricky, the matrix trilogy is a metaphysical parable that goes far beyond government, democracy, capitalism, and all of the other illusions that seem to be so important to us as humans. The matrix is about creation and the illusions that steer all of us into the direction that the creator wants. I’m sorry folks if that’s too deep.

Retired36yrs

View attachment 390485
A great and modern day example to fools following those who claim they want equality is BLM, Black Lives Matter. They stole the money that they coerced out of people and companies and spent it on their mansions and other personal gains. Everybody that followed BLM got bamboozled and made fools of themselves. That’s how it is with human beings, they cannot help being corrupt.