Upcoming Q2 Earnings Report

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
When a loved one is dying of inoperable glioblastoma there is a moral obligation to do everything possible to help the individual retain as many of their cognitive skills as possible.
While spending an hour with you probably feels like an eternity, it's not advised that you hang around people who are near death because "I'll make it seem like a lot longer."

Serf

“FedEx Ground operating results declined primarily due to increased purchased transportation costs, higher wage rates, and network inefficiencies due to staffing shortages, which negatively affected year-over-year.” Also they are expanding facilities. What’s not to like? Sounds so promising.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
But when you vote Democrat to support unions, you are also voting for ... open borders while letting the 3rd world flood in.
It's kind of neat how they support unions on the grounds that they protect benefits and wages while doing all they can to let immigrants in to push wages downward.

bacha29

While spending an hour with you probably feels like an eternity, it's not advised that you hang around people who are near death because "I'll make it seem like a lot longer."
The person I was talking about was my mother. No question some day you'll be faced with the very same reality of life with your own mother and that's trying everything you can think of in an effort to extend her life and to preserve the quality of it. But, you being you, you'll simply run away and hide.

bacha29

The employees of the contractor in a station/terminal can organize against the contractor.
Typical Dano only disclosing the attractive part, not the bad part. Yes, the employees of a contractor can vote to go union but when that contractor's 1 year contract comes up for renewal he's not offered a new one. And that's the reason why these so called "independent service providers" exist The one and only reason they exist is to serve as a firewall against the formation of a union represented work force. Other than that, they're not doing anything Fedex can't do themselves.

bacha29

“FedEx Ground operating results declined primarily due to increased purchased transportation costs, higher wage rates, and network inefficiencies due to staffing shortages, which negatively affected year-over-year.” Also they are expanding facilities. What’s not to like? Sounds so promising.
The stock only moved up 6% following Raj's happy days are here again bs. Not exactly a ringing endorsement Stock still down 20% from it's 52 week high. Sounds like Wall Street is taking a wait and see approach. One quarter does not make a year.

falcon back

The stock only moved up 6% following Raj's happy days are here again bs. Not exactly a ringing endorsement Stock still down 20% from it's 52 week high. Sounds like Wall Street is taking a wait and see approach. One quarter does not make a year.
We are all anxiously waiting on the bacha report on the state of today's economy. Please enlighten us with your wisdom.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sounds like Wall Street is taking a wait and see approach. One quarter does not make a year.
Screenshot_20211217-084755_Robinhood.jpg

bacha29

Make up your mind little lady.
A clear admission on your part that you've bet NOTHING on this AM's stock move. And besides your post also states that of that small sampling of analysts 1 in 4 aren't buying Raj's bs . And at last check it would appear that the move upward is starting to stall out.