Upcoming Q2 Earnings Report

bacha29

Closed at 250 up less than 5% from yesterday's pre earnings announcement close of 239. Not exactly a complete endorsement of Raj's BS. Then again one quarter doesn't make a year.

zeev

They just offered 300.00 for employee referral beat lowered revenue and earnings estimates more FedEx b.s.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The person I was talking about was my mother. No question some day you'll be faced with the very same reality of life with your own mother and that's trying everything you can think of in an effort to extend her life and to preserve the quality of it. But, you being you, you'll simply run away and hide.
It's the "preserve the quality" thing that I don't think you understand.

59 Dano

Typical Dano only disclosing the attractive part, not the bad part. Yes, the employees of a contractor can vote to go union but when that contractor's 1 year contract comes up for renewal he's not offered a new one. And that's the reason why these so called "independent service providers" exist The one and only reason they exist is to serve as a firewall against the formation of a union represented work force. Other than that, they're not doing anything Fedex can't do themselves.
The issue was that a contracted workforce would keep a union out. It doesn't. It can mitigate the effects, but keep one out? LOL, no.

59 Dano

Irrelevant little lady.
You have to admit that his ability to move the goalposts is pretty impressive. First the analysts' opinions matters, then they don't. Then you can't really read much into anything, because it's only a 3 month period, but the stock's movement over one single day supposedly means a lot. And then, when he's completely lost because he keeps contradicting himself, he thinks he wins if [shaking magic 8 ball] you didn't actually invest in the stock yourself!

bacha29

The issue was that a contracted workforce would keep a union out. It doesn't. It can mitigate the effects, but keep one out? LOL, no.
It is an obvious fact that a contractor's employed workforce is lawfully entitled to collective bargaining. What you WILLFULLY failed to disclose was the main deterrent to doing so was the fact that a contractor works on a 1 year contract , That's it just 1 lousy year which would greatly reduce the contractor's chances of being offered a new contract if a union represented Ground workforce were to be found working on Fat Freddy property..... Next time Dano.....try telling the whole story.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Started out this AM at 253 went up to 260 now it's back down under 250. So much for your 33 analysts. If it has all this upside potential how come you didn't bet on it?
You're the one who tried to say Wall Street wasn't interested in it. I simply pointed out the fact that most analysts gave it a buy rating.

So tell us little lady, when did you pass your series 7 exam? Why are you on here crying about FedEx if you're such a stock market expert?

59 Dano

It is an obvious fact that a contractor's employed workforce is lawfully entitled to collective bargaining. What you WILLFULLY failed to disclose was the main deterrent to doing so was the fact that a contractor works on a 1 year contract , That's it just 1 lousy year which would greatly reduce the contractor's chances of being offered a new contract if a union represented Ground workforce were to be found working on Fat Freddy property..... Next time Dano.....try telling the whole story.
As though the contractor's employees are thinking, "If we organize, our employer won't have his contract renewed."

I love how you deny reality because it doesn't fit your theory.

bacha29

As though the contractor's employees are thinking, "If we organize, our employer won't have his contract renewed."

I love how you deny reality because it doesn't fit your theory.
Then why are no contractor employees union? Look IWBF made it quite plain on here a few months ago that his employees would be free to go union but he guaranteed that his contract would not be renewed.

SFFX

I dont get the argument that Unionization is a left or right thing. Unions build this country after ww2, these greedy corporations are the ones that get us fighting each other. The fact people vote against Unionization shows how easy it is for corporations to control people. Union busting is a business in itself. All politicians left or right do not fight for the workers in this country, they both give lip service while stabing us all in the back.

59 Dano

Then why are no contractor employees union? Look IWBF made it quite plain on here a few months ago that his employees would be free to go union but he guaranteed that his contract would not be renewed.
If you honestly think the reason contractor employees don't go union is because it jeopardizes their employers' contracts, then you're on a stronger LSD trip than I thought.

Why aren't contractor employees union? Probably for the same reason that the other 89% of the workforce isn't.

59 Dano

Be more specific.
Expecting the earnings report to be bad because analysts said it would, then what analysts say doesn't matter when three of four suggest to buy the stock, and so forth.

One time, I responded to one of your posts with pure mindless incomprehensible babble that was meant to mock you. You thought it was a serious intellectual response and responded to it. When informed of what had happened, you thanked the person for pointing it out to you.

59 Dano

Ah man…my kid wanted to be a roofer and pick to tomatoes..Dano the dream killer
In particular, immigrants comprise:

• 16 percent of US health care sector workers.[4]
  • 33 percent of health care sector workers in New York State, 32 percent in California, 31 percent in New Jersey, 23 percent in Massachusetts, 17 percent in Illinois, and 9 percent in Pennsylvania; these states have the highest numbers of confirmed coronavirus cases at this writing (CDC 2020).
  • 26 percent of home health care workers and aides for the elderly.
  • 22 percent of workers in scientific research and laboratories.
  • 24 percent of workers in medical equipment manufacturing and 25 percent in pharmaceuticals manufacturing; i.e., businesses that supply the health care sector.
  • 28 percent of janitors and building cleaners, 23 percent of workers in disinfection, and 23 percent of those who manufacture soap and cleaning compounds.[5]
  • 52 percent of workers in the three industries (immediately above) in California, 44 percent in New Jersey, 40 percent in New York, 39 percent in Massachusetts, 27.5 percent in Illinois, and 14 percent in Pennsylvania.
  • 26 percent of construction workers.
  • 23 percent of US transportation industry workers, including buses, rails, water transport, and vehicles-for-hire, but excluding airlines.
  • 28 percent of workers in telecommunications equipment manufacturing and 31 percent in computer and microelectronic manufacturing.
  • 14 percent of workers in automobile and automobile parts manufacturing.
  • 21 percent of workers in warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment (i.e., who handle customer orders for e-commerce businesses).
  • 31 percent of US agricultural employees, 26 percent of workers in food and beverage manufacturing and processing, 26 percent of grocery wholesalers, and 17 percent in retail grocery and other food and beverage stores.
  • 50 percent of workers in the four industries (immediately above) in California, 33 percent in New Jersey, 30 percent in New York, 24 percent in Massachusetts, 20 percent in Illinois, and 13 percent in Pennsylvania.