Upcoming Q2 Earnings Report

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
In particular, immigrants comprise:

• 16 percent of US health care sector workers.[4]
  • 33 percent of health care sector workers in New York State, 32 percent in California, 31 percent in New Jersey, 23 percent in Massachusetts, 17 percent in Illinois, and 9 percent in Pennsylvania; these states have the highest numbers of confirmed coronavirus cases at this writing (CDC 2020).
  • 26 percent of home health care workers and aides for the elderly.
  • 22 percent of workers in scientific research and laboratories.
  • 24 percent of workers in medical equipment manufacturing and 25 percent in pharmaceuticals manufacturing; i.e., businesses that supply the health care sector.
  • 28 percent of janitors and building cleaners, 23 percent of workers in disinfection, and 23 percent of those who manufacture soap and cleaning compounds.[5]
  • 52 percent of workers in the three industries (immediately above) in California, 44 percent in New Jersey, 40 percent in New York, 39 percent in Massachusetts, 27.5 percent in Illinois, and 14 percent in Pennsylvania.
  • 26 percent of construction workers.
  • 23 percent of US transportation industry workers, including buses, rails, water transport, and vehicles-for-hire, but excluding airlines.
  • 28 percent of workers in telecommunications equipment manufacturing and 31 percent in computer and microelectronic manufacturing.
  • 14 percent of workers in automobile and automobile parts manufacturing.
  • 21 percent of workers in warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment (i.e., who handle customer orders for e-commerce businesses).
  • 31 percent of US agricultural employees, 26 percent of workers in food and beverage manufacturing and processing, 26 percent of grocery wholesalers, and 17 percent in retail grocery and other food and beverage stores.
  • 50 percent of workers in the four industries (immediately above) in California, 33 percent in New Jersey, 30 percent in New York, 24 percent in Massachusetts, 20 percent in Illinois, and 13 percent in Pennsylvania.
Yawn.

That has what to do the topic?

MAKAVELI

As though the contractor's employees are thinking, "If we organize, our employer won't have his contract renewed."

I love how you deny reality because it doesn't fit your theory.
No union is interested in organizing thousands of FedEx contractors. Doesn't matter what their drivers are thinking. That's reality. Ttku....

bacha29

Expecting the earnings report to be bad because analysts said it would, then what analysts say doesn't matter when three of four suggest to buy the stock, and so forth.

One time, I responded to one of your posts with pure mindless incomprehensible babble that was meant to mock you. You thought it was a serious intellectual response and responded to it. When informed of what had happened, you thanked the person for pointing it out to you.
Hahaha! Oh so now you're claiming that your clueless babble is by design and does not represent your true point of view. I've heard it all now.

bacha29

No union is interested in organizing thousands of FedEx contractors. Doesn't matter what their drivers are thinking. That's reality. Ttku....
What Dano doesn't understand ( and there's quite a bit of that) is that contractors must sign NDA's prohibiting them from disclosing any of the aspects of their individual contracts with one another. Furthermore, even if they somehow were able to do so all Fat Freddy has to do is to refuse to recognize and negotiate with that bargaining group. And so what are the odds of him being willing to recognize it?

bacha29

As though the contractor's employees are thinking, "If we organize, our employer won't have his contract renewed."

I love how you deny reality because it doesn't fit your theory.
I and my fellow contractors at the terminal I was at had a frank and open discussion regarding the matter. it was made as clear to us it could be made and IWBF stated the same thing. Your employees vote in a union your contract will not be renewed. It's a settled matter D...move on.

bacha29

Shouldn't be surprising, considering the liberal bent of labor unions and their history of discrimination against those who aren't white Americans.
Anti union yet you try to hide you racism behind labor unions. And BTW what date to you heve to offer to support your claim that labor unions are racist?

bacha29

I'm sure the discrimination flag waves tall and mighty in your front yard.

Gimme' a ******* break.
DIDO is a race baiter. He makes comments with the intention of getting you to respond to him in a way that gives him fuel to accuse you of being the racist in the group.

bacha29

You have to admit that his ability to move the goalposts is pretty impressive. First the analysts' opinions matters, then they don't. Then you can't really read much into anything, because it's only a 3 month period, but the stock's movement over one single day supposedly means a lot. And then, when he's completely lost because he keeps contradicting himself, he thinks he wins if [shaking magic 8 ball] you didn't actually invest in the stock yourself!
Yes, I bought stock in a shipping company last Monday but it wasn't FDX. Take Fat Freddy's numbers and compare them to ZIM. If Fat Freddy wants to run a shipping company the people over at ZIM will show him how to do it. While FDX might have a "buy" rating..... ZIM has an "overweight" rating.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
DIDO is a race baiter. He makes comments with the intention of getting you to respond to him in a way that gives him fuel to accuse you of being the racist in the group.
Take a midol.

Someone made a post implying all immigrants are vegetable pickers, and I simply pointed out that the post was racist.

I'm sorry you're butthurt I point out how racist Democrats are. Maybe you people should just stop being racist, then you wouldn't be crying right now little lady.

bacha29

Take a midol.

Someone made a post implying all immigrants are vegetable pickers, and I simply pointed out that the post was racist.

I'm sorry you're butthurt I point out how racist Democrats are. Maybe you people should just stop being racist, then you wouldn't be crying right now little lady.
And just who is that "someone"?

falcon back

Yes, I bought stock in a shipping company last Monday but it wasn't FDX. Take Fat Freddy's numbers and compare them to ZIM. If Fat Freddy wants to run a shipping company the people over at ZIM will show him how to do it. While FDX might have a "buy" rating..... ZIM has an "overweight" rating.
Do you like your women the same way you like your stock? "Overweight"

bacha29

Click the names of the people I've quoted. They have an up arrow beside them. That will take you to the post and you'll see for yourself.

I hope this helps you get caught up, since you're struggling so much to follow a simple conversation.
Your comments are yours and must stand alone. You keep hiding behind the comments of others on this site.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No union is interested in organizing thousands of FedEx contractors, but IS interested in organizing a Starbucks in Buffalo.

Makes perfect sense.

59 Dano

I and my fellow contractors at the terminal I was at had a frank and open discussion regarding the matter. it was made as clear to us it could be made and IWBF stated the same thing. Your employees vote in a union your contract will not be renewed. It's a settled matter D...move on.
You keep telling me what the contractors are thinking. I'm telling you what their employees are thinking.

Why is it so hard for you to understand the difference?

59 Dano

Anti union yet you try to hide you racism behind labor unions. And BTW what date to you heve to offer to support your claim that labor unions are racist?

I didn't say they're racist. I said they have a history or racism, particularly the trade and craft unions.

American history isn't your strong suit, is it?