UPS’ new trucks look straight out of a Pixar movie

bitter to the bone

imgres

I think hands down this is the best-looking version of the package car that UPS has had

Attachments

• e7057043f2fcc0f8feaf7154ae07e3b8.jpg
    e7057043f2fcc0f8feaf7154ae07e3b8.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 144

Heavy Package

Yes, their employees.

I would say that would be money well spent, but even our Union is discussing 2-tier wages this contract....Where does UPS want to save money? Off the backs of employees who actually move the packages from point A to point B. Disgusting. There are so many do-nothing "managers" walking around my hub it is like Dawn of the Dead in there most days...

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The new package cars have panels jutting out of the sides, extra plastic pouches, even more under-hanging shelf supports, this strange caliper-looking beam in the back, and big plastic caps on the ends of the overhead door gliders.

They do realize these things are going out with 300+ pieces right?

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Haha global leaders? The amount of diesels at my center is enough to punch its own hole through the ice caps. My truck sounds like a peterbilt with straight pipes, cool as hell to drive but shakes every house in the street.

My hometown back in the UK run p1000’s although never looked to see if they’re right or left hand drives considering it’s the same model truck as what we have. Mercedes make most package cars back in the UK now though.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The new package cars have panels jutting out of the sides, extra plastic pouches, even more under-hanging shelf supports, this strange caliper-looking beam in the back, and big plastic caps on the ends of the overhead door gliders.

They do realize these things are going out with 300+ pieces right?
Lots of places to stash piss bottles.