UPS appearance standards?

Buck Fifty

Unfortunately being a steward, i have to shave everyday. Its part of my no leverage platform. What pains me even worse is how these young kids shave their junk these days. I'm just glad UPS hasn't mandated that. Daddy would be going to the doctor to get that note.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Unfortunately being a steward, i have to shave everyday. Its part of my no leverage platform. What pains me even worse is how these young kids shave their junk these days. I'm just glad UPS hasn't mandated that. Daddy would be going to the doctor to get that note.

I don't even want to know how you know that!

Cementups

Box Monkey

Trust me, do it. She'll love you for it ;)

L

Loufan

What happens if a woman has a beard? Do you think UPS tells her to shave it or leave her alone out of fear?

Just a random thought.

oldupsman

I've seen guys sent home for not shaving. Had a center manager once who kept a shaving kit in his office for guys who decided they wanted to shave instead of being sent home.

whiskers

Man-scaping is something you should try out. You don't have to shave, but trimmed is actually a lot more comfortable than not. And remember, the shorter the grass the taller the tree looks.

Wizzy

Last center manager we had put an index card across a couple guys lips and told they better be trimmed next day! Yes they take it serious, I guess some more than others.