UPS appearance standards?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's gonna be hard for me to comply with the UPS appearance standards. I'm that type of guy who has facial hair that grows very fast and hates shaving frequently. I break out easily too while doing it. :knockedout: Will UPS get on my butt if my facial hair is like sandpaper? You know like 3 days after shaving? Is this policy strictly enforced?
No, you can't look like a member of the Manson family. Shave and deal! You could always quit and work for yourself.

BUCN85

It's gonna be hard for me to comply with the UPS appearance standards. I'm that type of guy who has facial hair that grows very fast and hates shaving frequently. I break out easily too while doing it. :knockedout: Will UPS get on my butt if my facial hair is like sandpaper? You know like 3 days after shaving? Is this policy strictly enforced?
Eh. I show up with stubble here and there. Never hear anything. If I did I would either say ok. Send me home( which they won't ). Or I would say don't dispatch me 11 hr and I'll have time and energy to shave. Every center is different though