UPS as a guide to life

frabz-Show-me-on-the-doll-Where-he-touched-you-499db0.jpg

xAvenger

Is this message board only populated with impotent idiots? Here, (for those unable to look it up) is one case. Tease me for more, or, suffer in silence, pusillanimous!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Is this message board only populated with impotent idiots? Here, (for those unable to look it up) is one case. Tease me for more, or, suffer in silence, pusillanimous!
The search field at the top right hand side can help you find more, since you seem to be having such a problem doing your own research. Or, you can even Google. Google is your friend you know.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Is your legal assistant on vacation this week and you have to do the dirty work of researching, all by yourself, you poor, poor baby.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You need to connect with The Other Side , he is our most talented member here. You won't be getting anything funny from him .

xAvenger

As far as I may argue, no person can produce any evidence against my allegations,just "bitches and moans."
As an attorney you would think you would read the terms of service before posting and violate them by posting someone's full name on here

A good supervisor does not resort to fear tactics to get people to work.

I know a couple of lawyers who couldn't pass the bar and worked instead at UPS.
Now that's a real horror story .