UPS as a guide to life

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
As far as I may argue, no person can produce any evidence against my allegations,just "bitches and moans."
Why would anyone give you any evidence against your allegations? Especially, since you made no allegations. You only stated how much you admired your supervisor for being an ass. It's much more fun to play with you anyway. :)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Do you want to hear about the sup who had one of his legs ripped off , almost lost the other one , too.
Blood was everywhere.
We never heard his screams , but knew something was wrong when his glasses came up the belt followed by parcels covered in blood.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Do you want to hear about the sup who had one of his legs ripped off , almost lost the other one , too.
Blood was everywhere.
We never heard his screams , but knew something was wrong when his glasses came up the belt followed by parcels covered in blood.
True story .

You're defending an idiot who breaks cabinet doors when mad. You need tazed also.
I agree
Post reported for harassment.
image (15).gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I love the video of the so-called injured person changing the tire of his attorney as they drove home from court after just winning a huge payday!