UPS bracelets

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
They nailed me one day but I pointed out that there were two unloaders in my trailer which made for impossible flow. Since I've been told I can't hit the stop button,

Oh, I loved when they did 2 on 1. It never lasted long. The mess on the aisle was enough to get most supes to put a stop to it. And if its creating a safety hazard, my understanding was you can hit the stop button. I refused to do it but others would slap the off button and scream a the supes. I can fight my own battles, folks. I have a different way of doing so. -Rocky

dillweed

Hi Rocky -
Actually stopping the sort is a way of fighting my own battle, at least I feel so. As soon as the frantic pt sup runs up to find the problem I let them know it was me and why. If they continue to slam I hit the button again. Four times in a row one morning. They took the second unloader out of that trailer and told me I couldn't hit the button anymore. but i have..

IDoLessWorkThanMost

Hi Rocky -
Actually stopping the sort is a way of fighting my own battle, at least I feel so. As soon as the frantic pt sup runs up to find the problem I let them know it was me and why. If they continue to slam I hit the button again. Four times in a row one morning. They took the second unloader out of that trailer and told me I couldn't hit the button anymore. but i have..

Too much brown, shut it down. That's my motto. ( I sort on the 2nd half of my bid) :sick:

Especially 3 on 2s and 2 on 1. If I get so buried that can't reach the button, end up using a projectile small box to shut her down. :)

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
If they continue to slam I hit the button again. Four times in a row one morning.

Oh, its an effective way to get your point across, no doubt :happy2:. I had a steward right behind me once whom shut it off and refused to turn it back on until the safety supe showed up and saw the carnage. The Latino went as white as a sheet. No more slamming the aisle! lol

Especially 3 on 2s and 2 on 1. If I get so buried that can't reach the button, end up using a projectile small box to shut her down. :)

Ughhhh...not much got me going when I was sorting. You could yell at me, tell me my labels were bad, whatever but out-gunning me 2 to 1 was a nonstarter. I had a supe that was transferring think it'd be funny to go 2 on 1 in a paper load. I didn't kill the area but I sure went off on the unload supe for allowing that crap to go on when he was right outside the load. I told him I'd shut the area down if he didn't yank the supe out of there and call his boss.....immediately. I'll admit to being livid. He gave the order to kill the unload belts and pulled his counterpart out. She wass LIVID. He didn't want to call his boss but I swore I'd go to HR at break if he didn't. Five minutes later, safety and the sort manager showed up. The supe was given a dressing down but hey....it was her last day in the operation!

Anybody that works inside at Commerce City or Denver International would probably have heard of her. -Rocky