UPS business as usual as death toll rages

Re-Raise

I have bigger questions for you. 500 acres? Do you own it? Did you inherit it?
Family farm.. my parents are 91 and 88. We put it into an irrevocable trust a couple of years ago with them as the beneficiaries as long as they are alive.

I am just the trustee at this point

Our neighbor farms it and we split the expenses and profit.

They farm about 3000 acres and have the equipment to handle our’s pretty easily

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Family farm.. my parents are 91 and 88. We put it into an irrevocable trust a couple of years ago with them as the beneficiaries as long as they are alive.

I am just the trustee at this point
. You’re a very fortunate man.

oldupsman

I keep a deed from the 1820 Land Act signed by Martin Van Buren in 1839 when my family purchased the land above our fireplace.

It’s kind of cool...probably signed by a secretary or something lol

That really is cool. I know they have make museum glass that protects signatures from
different types of sunlight. Hope you're being careful with it.

brownelf

Pretty sure Cancer curing has been POSTPONED. Newsflash: we all stay home and feeders or

say everyone....all truckers, people at the Luvs fuel stops, all those. Let's see how cavalier,

smug you are. I watched a whole grocery store being cleaned out before my eyes, yesterday.

Line around the store at Costco-just to get in. Don't blame them. National Guard and bullhorns

telling you to shelter in place etc. Handing out mre's? Hey Bro, lot's of people already

don't have a pot to piss in. And you think Nancy and Chuck are gonna help you? Seen Chuck

lately? Bernie, sure quiet. How about Bernie? He gonna save your Joe. OMG.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
You are right. I always read the material for content and made great grades, college etc. But

then I'm so stupid without automatic breathing and such.....and just lucked into having survived

57 years on this earth and 40 at UPS....All this while working 50-60 hours week. Sure glad I

had so much help. Keep it coming though, let's show everyone just how mean and a truly class

A miserable piece of human debris you are.
Sir, this is the internet. Everyone is a pompous ass here. That’s why we come here. Take it all with a grain of salt

brownelf

Pretty sure Cancer curing has been POSTPONED. Newsflash: we all stay home and feeders or

say everyone....all truckers, people at the Luvs fuel stops, all those. Let's see how cavalier,

smug you are. I watched a whole grocery store being cleaned out before my eyes, yesterday.

Line around the store at Costco-just to get in. Don't blame them. National Guard and bullhorns

telling you to shelter in place etc. Handing out mre's? Hey Bro, lot's of people already

don't have a pot to piss in. And you think Nancy and Chuck are gonna help you? Seen Chuck

lately? Bernie, sure quiet. How about Bernie? He gonna save your Joe. OMG.

FYI cancer treatments at least in my case have not been delayed. Had both chemotherapy and radiation treatments last week. Reading your posts at a time when we should all be focusing on doing the best we can under the circumstances rather than spewing words to divide us is showing your true colors. I feel sorry for people like you.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
What is happening in Italy is sad, but don’t get confused on why it is happening. Italy has one of the oldest populations in the world. Their culture also consist of hugging and kissing everyone you meet. We will not be in that level.
They mayor also didn't want to be racist and engouraged Hug-A-Chinese. He killed them.

JustDeliverIt

Vacations are gonna stink this year if something doesn’t change.Cannot go anywhere or do anything.Might as well work.

Was talking to my wife about this yesterday. We were in Florida in the middle of February before this all blew up and have a summer trip planned and paid for. Hopeful this will all be over with my then but feel bad for anyone who has stuff being shut down now. Two school trips have been cancelled for one of my children, just hoping graduation ceremonies can go on without an issue.

quad decade guy

Do you get this worked up over everything?

if so hope you have some good blood pressure meds

Well let's review:

You left out a whole lot of context of attacks on my character, mental

acuity etc. See, it seems to pretty ok for your little sewing circle to belittle and generally

not have a freaking clue what you are talking about or who. Easy to do over the internet.

The equivalent of liquid courage. If they survive, these(you) will go on being total

equestrian posteriors and so on...

And I'm quite calm.

quad decade guy

Was talking to my wife about this yesterday. We were in Florida in the middle of February before this all blew up and have a summer trip planned and paid for. Hopeful this will all be over with my then but feel bad for anyone who has stuff being shut down now. Two school trips have been cancelled for one of my children, just hoping graduation ceremonies can go on without an issue.

Graduation? Around here, school is CANCELLED-no assignments, nothing.