UPS Central Information Department

• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date
T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Many customers receive wrong information, about a lot of stuff, from call centers, oms employees, etc.. Who the hell is responsible that the front lines employees are receiving the proper information so our customers aren't misinformed? I understand that we are a very large company but we need to do much better here!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
01D06299-42A7-4F48-9017-40CA15B8CB91.jpeg
Many customers receive wrong information, about a lot of stuff, from call centers, oms employees, etc.. Who the hell is responsible that the front lines employees are receiving the proper information so our customers aren't misinformed? I understand that we are a very large company but we need to do much better here!

This is the guy you need to talk at

He’s in charge

Box Ox

I blame @UpstateNYUPSer for not using his immense superpowers for the betterment of non-BOG locations.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

UPS farms out the call center to a third party vendor, and alot of the "misinformation " stems from customers having selective hearing when they are told stuff

Dr.Brownz

The people on the 1800 number will say anything to not have to explain over and over to the :censored2: customer why their driver won't lift a 150lb box into their third floor apartment

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
there is a lot of information on correct process for the centers to follow, but district IE was completely gutted in 2012 so there is no one left to propagate it

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

UPS farms out the call center to a third party vendor, and alot of the "misinformation " stems from customers having selective hearing when they are told stuff

True.. but some hear just fine, we just don't give them the right information.

Or Abdul not understanding what was said.

I'm usually asking them what they said.

there is a lot of information on correct process for the centers to follow, but district IE was completely gutted in 2012 so there is no one left to propagate it

Unbelievable!

bumped

We are given DIAD training that we are forced to do, and then the next day we are told not to follow the guidelines given in that training.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Call Gumby!
BuRubbACEAACn9W.jpg