UPS Cigar Swap

rngri4

Anyone here interested in doing a UPS cigar swap? If anyone is interested, PM me, I have done a lot of them in the past on other boards, and if there are any other handrolled premium cigar smokers out there, let me know, and we can work something out. The rules will be simple, each person will only be required to send two cigars (nothing machine rolled..ie, White Owls, Dutch Masters etc will not be included.) If anyone is interested let me know, and we can start a nice UPS Cigar Swap, because a nice cigar from somewhere south of Miami is always a nice ending to a long day at brown.

hoser

Industrial Slob
Anyone here interested in doing a UPS cigar swap? If anyone is interested, PM me, I have done a lot of them in the past on other boards, and if there are any other handrolled premium cigar smokers out there, let me know, and we can work something out. The rules will be simple, each person will only be required to send two cigars (nothing machine rolled..ie, White Owls, Dutch Masters etc will not be included.) If anyone is interested let me know, and we can start a nice UPS Cigar Swap, because a nice cigar from somewhere south of Miami is always a nice ending to a long day at brown.
Sorry, Homeland Security won't accept any Cubans I send to you guys.. SUCKERS!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: