Switch From FedEx Express to UPS? What would YOU do?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
All depends on your situation. I’m great at 80 grand. My spouse does very well. I’m home by 4 every day. I work to live , not live to work
If you work for FedEx and make 80 grand, you are both topped-out and doing some major OT At UPS, that's about base pay for a 40 hour week as a topped-out Feeder Driver. So, is that 0400 or 1600?

falcon back

If you work for FedEx and make 80 grand, you are both topped-out and doing some major OT At UPS, that's about base pay for a 40 hour week as a topped-out Feeder Driver. So, is that 0400 or 1600?
At UPS, the drivers never see their kids, can't participate in family functions and have no weekday personal life. Who cares if you make 100k if you can't enjoy it.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Not topped out after 16, how about not topped out after 20, and being step 7 (not that that matters anymore). Work with a lot of employees with more time than me who aren't topped out, either.
I had 17 and never topped out. Glad I made the switch years ago and WILL BE seeing top rate in just 5 months, guaranteed.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
topped out express drivers are only a small subset of Fedex. After you guys retire you may have a better chance of seeing a unicorn then another topped out driver.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm going to have to get a job somewhere else, went from 90 scans to over 300 due to Amazon, Surepost, and now we just got the Walmart contract. Working 11-13 hours a day for 8.5 hours of pay. Body is shot. $500 + money from new job until 66 + 8 mos for full SS.
Sounds like y’all need to start another class action lawsuit for over time pay.