Ups contract/Orion

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Why isn’t getting rid of Orion in any of the negotiations, mgmt knows it’s garbage, drivers know it’s garbage. Winwin

Its an excused, to monitored the drivers, instead the of the packages. They are paying them great money so they need to look into their investment.(kind of harassment, right?. Just saying..):helpsmili

"To ensure UPS drivers use the most optimized delivery routes in regard to distance, fuel and time, UPS developed On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation (ORION)".

Grey

Guys right click their route on the dispatcher’s computer and turn it off every day. They also never grill us on 85% trace anymore. I still run ORION to make them adjust my route. They don’t change, they send help instead of adjusting the route and pay out 9.5 grievances of week if every year. My center just stopped caring a long time ago about a lot of things. It’s a blessing and a curse.

CitizenTruth

To me it’s funny that RDO was removed yet, I still rum my route my and no Supervisor will enforce ORION. Just waiting to see when they’ll start enforcing ORION so that I can laugh all the way to the bank$$$$.
They have the nerve to tell us make the best business decision, follow orion only when it makes sense too. lmfao

shakey88

Hi i work in the Southampton depot in the UK. We are the first centre in the UK to use the Orion system,and i can tell you it's not going well! We have a lot more drivers needing help than we used to due to Orion putting them behind(going to areas several times,unable to find packages due to poor load etc)used to be you knew every parcel on your van,now we don't have a clue,it's all over the place! We're all dreading peak as it's gonna be carnage

Poop Head

Judge me.
Hi i work in the Southampton depot in the UK. We are the first centre in the UK to use the Orion system,and i can tell you it's not going well! We have a lot more drivers needing help than we used to due to Orion putting them behind(going to areas several times,unable to find packages due to poor load etc)used to be you knew every parcel on your van,now we don't have a clue,it's all over the place! We're all dreading peak as it's gonna be carnage
Welcome to the real UPS