UPS Contract passed today by executive vote

Inthegame

I have asked this question before. Why didn't Pope have a slate in the last election ??

It was because, she was helping Hoffa/Hall.... split the vote against Gegare.

"Politics, make strange bedfellows".

Now you know.

-Bug-
Gegare didn't really have much of a slate and was filling positions at the Convention. Gegare's campaign fizzled and he lost because too many of his promised old guard supporters got sober and didn't have the balls to take a chance and maybe end up retiring earlier than expected. And Gegare didn't have the good political sense to offer Sandy the GST position.
Sandy thought see could pull off '91 again, when two old guard went against each other.

The Milkman

Bunch of idiots obsessed over a stupid retro check. It's really quite pathetic how short sighted 99% of me-sters are.

How about you learn how to live properly (well under your means) and you won't have to sacrifice everyones future over fear of not receiving a 70 cent raise.

Griff........Worry about a lousy retro check, after that Check is long gone more importantly is as you said...The Future is more important in the LONG run....Good post

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The younger guys n gals coming up in the next 10 years are going to be screwed, I feel bad for them for sure. Bad enough I gotta deal with stuff going down the hopper in concessions in my 13.5 years left.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So the majority of UPSers are me-sters because they don't follow your idiotic philosophy. Maybe you can explain your case a bit better?

Sent using BrownCafe App
No, they are me-ayers because they only care about themselves.

If we don't educate them on just how important it is that we look out for each other, our union is finished.