UPS couldn't find my house so they sent me a notice to let me know.. at my house.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I love when I sheet it as NSN and the next day all it says is good address reattempt.

Gotta love it! I had one last week, kept sending it back as NSN. Finally, one of the clerks came up with an old address (same street the county renamed and put up different numbers). That helped narrow it down to an mobile that had been abandoned years earlier. Sent the package back to the shipper, VACANT. :laughing:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I had a lady tell me over the phone when I called for directions---you just go down that road and you will see smoke coming out of my chimney. "That road" was 20+ miles long-- it was winter-- everyone who lived on "that road" had smoke coming out of their chimney. People can be really stupid. I had another lady tell me she didn't know where she lived because she didn't get out of the house very often because husband never takes her to town. For some reason its was always the women who were living in a fog.

Hey now....................... :wink2:

Leftinbuilding

We had a clerk, nicest lady you could ever meet, but not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree. As with most centers, we served many smaller nearby towns. If you brought back an "UTL" (unable to locate) for say, 2020 Main, Clarksville, she would say, "Well, I know there is a Main St. in Nexttownover, so she would correct it to that town. Use to drive me insane, but she was so nice and so sincere it was hard to get mad at her. Mgmnt would say, "That's just her".

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I love Christmas where people who usually get nothing, get something. Also when the tinsel is wrapped over the number, or a tree has grown in front of it, and I will say, why don't you put a number on your house, even with a big black magic marker? And they pull back the shrub that has grown over it and say, see its right here, and they still don't get it.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
​How appropriate. Hope your get you delivery's too. Not forgetting first responders as well, but who needs an ambulance, fire truck, or police anyway?

CD0943MM.97112124_std.jpg

These mailbox covers kill me. W-Dee-friend are you thinking?

CD0943MM.97112124_std.jpg

S

serenity now

​How appropriate. Hope your get you delivery's too. Not forgetting first responders as well, but who needs an ambulance, fire truck, or police anyway?

View attachment 8927

These mailbox covers kill me. W-Dee-friend are you thinking?

that's what i love about peak * dark early, crap on the mailbox, crap on the front door............

BoogaBooga

I am hoping that the next DIAD will indicate which door, porch, garage, etc. the bid driver usually delivers to.
I am hoping that the next DIAD will indicate to the OMS that the bid driver has delivered that stop, "X" number of times
AND will obtain directions so that there will not be a service delay like a NSN, NSS. By the way, in the building I work, UTL is a service failure so I made hand drawn maps on 5x7" cards, with unusual address information on the back. I like happy customers, and NO complaints about coverage drivers. Coverage drivers LOVE the maps, they think I care about their day.

Indecisi0n

I am hoping that the next DIAD will indicate which door, porch, garage, etc. the bid driver usually delivers to.
I am hoping that the next DIAD will indicate to the OMS that the bid driver has delivered that stop, "X" number of times
AND will obtain directions so that there will not be a service delay like a NSN, NSS. By the way, in the building I work, UTL is a service failure so I made hand drawn maps on 5x7" cards, with unusual address information on the back. I like happy customers, and NO complaints about coverage drivers. Coverage drivers LOVE the maps, they think I care about their day.

I call it now after years of battling with the union the cars will have small NAV screens installed telling the driver how/where/when to deliver each package. It will be like a human drone just driving around and delivering.