Ups doesn't wash my uniforms

trotsky

I leave them at the building but they never get washed and I have to put in a new order every week. is that my responsibility?

Seriously though, anyone around when the co. Started putting the not even a write off cost on us? Seems like that might of been the day the company put a leash on the teamsters

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
the-sopranos-tony.gif

542thruNthru

I leave them at the building but they never get washed and I have to put in a new order every week. is that my responsibility?

Seriously though, anyone around when the co. Started putting the not even a write off cost on us? Seems like that might of been the day the company put a leash on the teamsters
15057327.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
They used to wash the pants but we were always responsible for the shirts.

I used to write off union dues, gloves ( company usually supplied them ) , shoes, $200 a year for washing uniforms ( some drivers claimed more )......anything that is work related can be a write off.

Not gas and vehicles for commuting.

Up In Smoke

Ours still get laundered. The mechanics in our building were the driving force to maintain the service. I believe to write off any of those expenses, they need to add up to 2% of your gross income.

Red Headed Stranger

Ours still get laundered. The mechanics in our building were the driving force to maintain the service. I believe to write off any of those expenses, they need to add up to 2% of your gross income.
The vast majority of W-2 workers can’t deduct unreimbursed employee expenses in 2022. The Tax Cut and Jobs Act (TCJA) eliminated unreimbursed employee expense deductions for all but a handful of protected groups.

The TCJA restriction lasts until 2026, when miscellaneous itemized deductions are slated to return for all employees.

Unreimbursed employee expenses don’t apply to those who aren’t classified as employees. Therefore, independent contractors and other business owners can deduct ordinary and necessary business expenses.

trotsky

The vast majority of W-2 workers can’t deduct unreimbursed employee expenses in 2022. The Tax Cut and Jobs Act (TCJA) eliminated unreimbursed employee expense deductions for all but a handful of protected groups.

The TCJA restriction lasts until 2026, when miscellaneous itemized deductions are slated to return for all employees.

Unreimbursed employee expenses don’t apply to those who aren’t classified as employees. Therefore, independent contractors and other business owners can deduct ordinary and necessary business expenses.
Just pass the expense onto the worker. Its been around for awhile bc I looked it up a few years ago and it wasnt allowed then either. :censored2: adds up