UPS Driver Attacked By Middle Schoolers in Chicago Area

sorry that wouldnt of happen to me im so crazy i would have gotten in the truck and ran every1 of those scum bags over while im yelling **** you hoes.:thumbup1: :mad: :chinese:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Down boy!

Problem is you have never been gang beat I guess. Dont matter how crazy you think you are, being able to best a large group of thugs is pretty tough. You might be able to hold your own against a few, but the ones behind your back will get you every time.

HAve they put any of the crums in jail yet or are we going to feel sorry for them and put them through anger management classes?

d

wkmac

patrickiowa said:
sorry that wouldnt of happen to me im so crazy i would have gotten in the truck and ran every1 of those scum bags over while im yelling **** you hoes.:thumbup1: :mad: :chinese:

Then the news story and the title of this thread would be:

Middle Schoolers Attacked By UPS Driver!

I understand the frustration but you just can't win.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Mac

Pat does not understand the dynamics that are involved by being attacked by multiple persons at the same time. Esp. 4 or more. Been there, done that. You lose. You go from defense to damage control.

Lucky for him they quit before he suffered life threatening injuries. A gang beating very easily goes over board.

And if it was only two or three, your headline would have been correct, and the driver fired and most likely in jail. Except it would have read, "UPS man goes on a berserk rampage beating young children"

d

Down boy!

Problem is you have never been gang beat I guess. Dont matter how crazy you think you are, being able to best a large group of thugs is pretty tough. You might be able to hold your own against a few, but the ones behind your back will get you every time.

HAve they put any of the crums in jail yet or are we going to feel sorry for them and put them through anger management classes?

d

AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH LOL!! awh man this stuff is funny. Whoever would have thought that you get ready for work in the morning going to have a good day, but your day involves actually getting into physical fights with people. This job shouldn't be this hard.

over9five

Staff member
images

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's the resurrection.......Easter? Did I miss it ? I can't remember where I hid my eggs!

Last edited:

tourists24

Danny your personal thoughts sound like muslim punishment.
If we cut all their arms off they will not bother us again.
They are misguided kids.I dont think you can blame the government.Its the parents that set the standards that are above this kind of incident.
I dont pretend to know all the answers but I bet most of the ones involved are basically nice kids.2 or 3 goofs that the younger ones look up to, can do things in a group that they would never do alone by themselves.
wonder if this is how the driver feels?

hdkappler

I agree with all the comments, I lived (30 years ago) in the town where that happened. It wasn't the best of areas back then but it still doesn't excuse the behavior of these individuals. This would not have happened 30 years ago, we knew what the consequences would have been.
what part of chicago was it?

S

speeddemon

Those little bastards will get theirs. You cant deny justice from truth, no matter how bad you want too.