UPS driver escapes from dogs who just wanted to say hi

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS driver escapes from dogs who just wanted to say hi - Fox 10

UPS drivers deliver things to people's homes all day long, and many of these deliveries are standard. Occasionally, however, these drivers come into contact with some pretty strange things, and a lot of times, it's man's furry friends.

That was the case for one driver in the San Tan Valley area on Thursday. One delivery driver was dropping off some Valentine's Day treats to one woman, when her rather large dogs got loose. The woman's dogs are very friendly, but for an unsuspecting driver, it was quite the scare.

"They wanted to give him some Valentine's love," said Tanya Otto.

DriverNerd

"They just wanted to say hi". Every home owner says the same thing - "They're friendly" "they just want to say hi" "they would never hurt you" "he's trained" blah blah blah. Then when they do attack it's "he's never done that before" "I'm so sorry, he's usually so nice" "I can't believe he did that".

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"They just wanted to say hi". Every home owner says the same thing - "They're friendly" "they just want to say hi" "they would never hurt you" "he's trained" blah blah blah. Then when they do attack it's "he's never done that before" "I'm so sorry, he's usually so nice" "I can't believe he did that".
“Oh, he doesn’t bite” as the blood drips off of your fingertips.