UPS Driver gets harassed by Youtuber[VIDEO]

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Maybe that's why they invented orion. To confuse the wierdos following us around?
Other day I covered this rural route, had air at each far corner of the area. So the way I played it; got the 1000 shelf done to make myself some room, then broke off and got each of the airs individually, then jumped to the 5000 shelf after my last air because that’s the area that I was in, and didn’t want to drive 10 mins back to continue running Orion. So I didn’t get to the 2000 shelf until about 7 pm. Deliver to a guy and he was shocked and slightly upset that I was there that late; “I watched you on the app pass me up and drive all over the city, were you lost? Are you new?”
It had never occurred to me before then, but we have Joe Public now watching us run Orion driving in circles all day. Hilarious!!

Non sequitur

A good UPS driver learns to read people fairly quickly. Don't invite conflict try to avoid it. Yes the dude's are losers, and when you leave the area they will still be loser's. Enjoy your 90,000 a year career and have a story with your boys at the local watering hole.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
A good UPS driver learns to read people fairly quickly. Don't invite conflict try to avoid it. Yes the dude's are losers, and when you leave the area they will still be loser's. Enjoy your 90,000 a year career and have a story with your boys at the local watering hole.
Yup. Laugh and say “okay man, sorry for the inconvenience.” Then pull up about 3 house and continue your lunch.

JustDeliverIt

I recently came across this YouTube video where a fat ugly whale of a man and his crackhead brother that looks like he lives in the streets and eats cocaine and drinks heroin for a living, harass a UPS driver for parking on a public street next to his house. Anyways guys, what do you think of the situation? I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on this.

:censored2:bags that need to get a life.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I recently came across this YouTube video where a fat ugly whale of a man and his crackhead brother that looks like he lives in the streets and eats cocaine and drinks heroin for a living, harass a UPS driver for parking on a public street next to his house. Anyways guys, what do you think of the situation? I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on this.

"I do not consent to having video or images taken of me. I am parked legally and have every right to be here. I do not wish to continue this conversation, good day." Close door, carry on.

ManInBrown

On one hand i can see their issue, on the other hand go pound sand. Public street. Too bad. Get a different dog that doesnt bark. And with regards to the eggs, good luck with that. You would be arrested and charged with vandalism. Couple of losers that need to get a life

clean hairy

I do know a bit about you tube.
Income is based on watch time, click on all his videos, watch each for 15 seconds, it hurts his watch time and income.
Report this video to you tube for TOS violation for making threats against a person doing their job.
Any video where he curses or plays copywrite music, encourages bullying, or any inappropriate conduct gets reported as well.
You tube has a 3 strike rule, and they can shut down a channel for repeated offenses.
The Driver would do well to submit this video to management so they can deal with this guy.

OKLABob

Public road if he wanted privacy shouldn’t be living in the middle of town. As far as the dog situation ups isn’t responsible for your dog barking at us or chewing up the packages real simple get rid of the dog or keep it inside problem solved. These 2 fat slobs probably couldn’t make it through an hour of our job.