UPS Driver gets harassed by Youtuber[VIDEO]

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Reminds me of the idiot that harassed the driver I was with in December of 2015. I'm sure that the idiot didn't post it up on Youtube. If it had, I would have reported it for sure on grounds that he didn't have my permission to be recorded and posted online.
Public place, you have no expectation of privacy so not having your permission means nothing.

it’s amazing that an individual can act that way and have legitimate fans. They even send him fan mail? They’re more insane than the guy making the video, which is concerning.
I’d recommend getting a new spot for break. It doesn’t take much nowadays for something minuscule to turn into a catastrophe. Job is stressful enough than to invite lunatics into your day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Reminds me of the idiot that harassed the driver I was with in December of 2015. I'm sure that the idiot didn't post it up on Youtube. If it had, I would have reported it for sure on grounds that he didn't have my permission to be recorded and posted online.
Sorry, giilegan that’s not how it works

wanna try again

rod

Retired 22 years
it’s amazing that an individual can act that way and have legitimate fans. They even send him fan mail? They’re more insane than the guy making the video, which is concerning.
I’d recommend getting a new spot for break. It doesn’t take much nowadays for something minuscule to turn into a catastrophe. Job is stressful enough than to invite lunatics into your day.

and they are allowed to vote

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Something is not right with what you posted.
They require financial information?
Does not seem legit to me.....

No Youtube does not require your financial information. They're showing a list of what can be used to uniquely identify someone in somebody's video. I would have to say that if someone has posted someone's financial info in their video, then they obviously have some rather serious security problems.