UPS Driver killed in accident - Albany, GA

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I stumbled onto this forum several years ago while seeking some UPS info for a friend. I do not work for UPS, but kind of became fascinated with lurking on this forum. No idea why. I almost registered to find out why Upstate disappeared for months, but did not. Anyway, I thought you all would like to know of losing a co-worker:
WALB : UPDATE: UPS driver identified after fatal Bypass collision Prayers for her family.
This is terrible news.

The story never came up in my general UPS news searches the last couple of days. Thank you for sharing it.

After learning the location from the info you posted I was able to find an article about this tragedy and linked to it here: Wreck kills UPS driver on Liberty Expressway

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Hate to be a downer but there was another bad one in Duluth, MN this afternoon. Driver got T-Boned by someone doing 50 mph in an intersection. There was a life flight helicopter, not sure if it was for the driver or the guy who hit him.

barnyard

KTM rider
And a very recent UPS retiree just succumbed to pancreatic cancer.

This has been a very sucky week.

Reading over the news story about the driver in Georgia, I can only think, but for the grace of doG, there go I. All it takes is a few poorly timed sneezes, where you cannot see what is going on and bad things can happen.

Peace to her family and to all the UPSers that have been having a sucky week.